Premier League Content Includes 130 Exclusive Matches Live and On-Demand*, Daily & Weekly News Programs, THE MEN IN BLAZERS SHOW, Behind the Badge, Premier League Download, plus Magazine & Classic Programming
NBC Sports Gold “Premier League Pass” Available for $49.99
STAMFORD, Conn. – Aug. 3, 2017 – NBC Sports Gold – NBC Sports Digital’s direct-to-consumer live streaming product – has finalized the roster for the content-rich “Premier League Pass” offering, which features 130 exclusive Premier League matches live and on-demand*. Fans can purchase today by visiting NBCSportsGold.com for the 2017-18 season of “Premier League Pass,” priced at $49.99.
The service includes an extensive suite of daily and weekly news shows, plus classic archive programming never available before in the U.S.
The direct-to-consumer “Premier League Pass,” which provides fans in the U.S. exclusive access to 130 live Premier League matches (at least three matches per Premier League club) and an unprecedented suite of shoulder programming, is powered by Playmaker Media, and will stream coverage live and on-demand via desktop, mobile, tablets, and connected TV devices.
Programming on the NBC Sports Gold “Premier League Pass” will include:
- Exclusive access to 130 Premier League matches live and on-demand* (at least three matches per Premier League club). (*On-demand matches subject to per club limitations)
- Premier League News – daily, weekday program showcasing the top news stories from around the Premier League.
- Premier League Today – daily, weekday comprehensive football magazine, chat and analysis show. Each day’s show covers the Premier League from a different perspective (Monday: reviews the weekend; Tuesday: journalist show featuring biggest stories on the field and in newspapers; Wednesday: themed specials plus “big interviews” with stars of the game; Thursday: analysis and tactics; Friday: in-depth weekend preview).
- Match of the Day – An in-depth look at each day’s matches, featuring long form highlights and match commentary.
- Fanzone – a daily international fans’ phone-in show, which also includes Skype callers, as well as social media contributors and emailers.
- Fantasy Premier League – on Thursdays, this show offers fantasy managers the latest inside information, tips and predictions based on the Premier League’s global online fantasy game.
- Premier League World – the weekly magazine show provides club updates, with manager and player interviews, and showcases features from around the world.
- Premier League Preview – on Fridays, a comprehensive, fast-paced look ahead to the weekend building up to the major matches, which also includes key comments from the day’s press conferences.
- Match Pack – on Thursdays, a half-hour magazine show previewing the weekend’s matches using in-depth statistical data and graphic animation.
- Premier League Review – a one-hour show reviewing each match day with analysis and reaction from around the grounds.
- Netbusters – a half-hour program which showcases all the goals, misses, saves, bloopers and quotes from a round of matches using alternative camera angles.
- Goals of the Season (2016-17)
- Season Review (2016-17)
- Season Preview (2017-18)
- Premier League Download – NBC Sports Group’s exclusive series, Premier League Download has both entertained and educated audiences by taking in-depth looks at some of the league’s biggest topics and themes including managers Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, and Pep Guardiola. Also featured in the series: The Noisy Neighbours (Manchester City’s 2012 title win), Tottenham Hotspur: To Dare is To Do, The Southampton Way, and The Leicester City Story.
- THE MEN IN BLAZERS SHOW – 30-minute show featuring popular soccer personalities Michael Davies and Roger Bennett, who have received critical acclaim for their wit and rapport discussing international soccer for an American audience.
- Behind the Badge – NBC Sports Group’s exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at a Premier League club, the Behind the Badge series follows an intriguing mix of players, coaches and support staff, recounting their daily lives and routines.
- Additional classic archive programming.
Full event replays of the Premier League matches on television (NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, etc.) are not part of this offering.
NBC Sports Group will continue to present its traditional TV offering, featuring up to 250 Premier League matches, including at least one match in each Premier League match time window, across NBC, NBCSN, and CNBC, as well as online on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app for mobile, tablets and connected TV devices. There will be no decrease in matches on NBC and NBCSN compared to prior seasons. Matches such as the Manchester Derby, North London Derby, and Merseyside Derby will remain on NBC and NBCSN as they will be televised in single-game windows. The overflow matches included in the NBC Sports Gold package were previously part of the linear Extra Time packages available through some video providers as well as on NBC Sports.com and the NBC Sports app.
NBC Sports Gold is available on Apple iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and online at NBCSportsGold.com. NBC Sports Gold is powered by Playmaker Media, NBC Sports Digital’s technology service which provides end-to-end support for companies in need of best-in-class live streaming and VOD solutions.
NBC SPORTS GOLD
NBC Sports Gold — NBC Sports Digital’s direct-to-consumer live streaming product — launched in 2016 with a “Cycling Pass,” which included the 2016 Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Monument Classics such as the Paris Roubaix, and more. Earlier this year, NBC Sports Gold expanded its offerings to include a “Track and Field Pass,” which offers access to more than 25 major events, a “Rugby Pass,” which includes access to every Aviva Premiership Rugby match from Round 19 through the 2016-17 season Final, and a “Pro Motocross Pass,” featuring the entire 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season. Click here for more information.
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–