ESPN The Magazine’s NFL Draft Issue, on newsstands April 14, features an in-depth Q&A with Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett, the consensus No. 1 pick. He talks football, poetry, dinosaurs and ‘80s rock while promising to leave his mark on NFL history and torment any team that dares pass him up on Draft Day. (He’s looking at you, Cleveland.) The issue also features profiles on North Carolina’s Mitchell Trubisky, one of the top quarterbacks available, and UCLA edge rusher Takkarist McKinley, a likely first-rounder who found football success despite being abandoned by both parents as a child. We’ll also have Jon Gruden’s take on the five top QBs in the draft, a first-round Mock Draft by our ESPN Insiders Todd McShay and Mel Kiper Jr., and more.
You are here: / / On Newsstands Friday: ESPN The Magazine’s NFL Draft Issue
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on