ESPN’s Monday Night Football will feature a new Hollywood-themed open each week of the 2016 season. The 90-second open includes ESPN’s new MNF broadcast team – Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden and reporter Lisa Salters – and more than 20 current NFL stars and Pro Football Hall of Famers walking along a red carpet entrance lined by cheering fans and photographers taking their pictures.
You are here: / / NFL Stars and Hall of Famers Shine on the Red Carpet in ESPN’s New Monday Night Football Open
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on