- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Atlanta Falcons vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta wide receiver Julio Jones reached a career high in receiving yards as he amassed 147 yards on six catches and added a touchdown as the Falcons improved to 10-1 with a 24-23 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Running back Michael Turner’s fourth-quarter touchdown run provided the decisive points for the Falcons. Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman failed to connect on a Hail Mary attempt on the final play of the game:
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints
The San Francisco defense provided two touchdowns and five sacks to drive the 49ers to a 31-21 win over the New Orleans Saints. 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was efficient in his second consecutive start, throwing for 231 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Kaepernick also rushed for a touchdown. Saints quarterback Drew Brees had 267 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions, both of which were returned for a 49ers touchdown:
Wednesday, November 28
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Baltimore Ravens vs. San Diego Chargers
After trailing the San Diego Chargers by ten points with less five minutes to play in the fourth quarter, the Baltimore Ravens converted a fourth-and-29 on a reception by running back Ray Rice on their final drive of regulation which led to a game-tying, 38-yard field goal by kicker Justin Tucker. With 1:07 left in overtime, another 38-yard Tucker field goal gave the Ravens a 16-13 victory. Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco finished with 355 yards passing and a touchdown:
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 12 – Includes Wired Sound of Bengals’ Andy Dalton and Colts’ Bruce Arians
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 12 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, Indianapolis Colts interim head coach Bruce Arians, and Cleveland Browns linebacker D’Qwell Jackson
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life – Encore Presentation Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life revisits an earlier episode of the life and legacy of Eddie DeBartolo. Re-airing Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 PM ET, Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life brings you the story of a Youngstown, Ohio native who was the least likely individual to turn the San Francisco 49ers into a model franchise of the National Football League.
A sneak-peek of Eddie DeBartolo: A Football Life is available here:
NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football Returns – New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Thursday, November 29 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football continues this week when quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints travel to Atlanta to take on quarterback Matt Ryan and Falcons Thursday, November 29 at 8:00 PM ET. The Falcons will attempt to avenge their only loss of the season as the Saints defeated their NFC South rival 31-27 on November 11th. The Saints are in the playoff picture after starting the season winless through their first four games. Thursday Night Kickoff Presented by Craftsman pregame show starts live from the Georgia Dome at 6:00 PM ET leading viewers up to kickoff.