- NFL Network Shows and Scheduled Guests
- The Top 100 Players of 2015 – Players Ranked No. 90-81 Revealed TONIGHT at 9:00 PM ET
SHOW HIGHLIGHT: The Top 100 Players of 2015 Reactions airs at 10:00 PM ET
- NFL Total Access – Monday–Saturday at 7:00 PM ET
SHOW HIGHLIGHT: NFL Total Access: Special Edition airs TONIGHT starting at 5:00 PM ET
- Week 10 NFL Replay – Sunday, May 17 at 1:30 PM ET
- NFL Now
- NFL Network’s Day-by-Day Programming
- NFL.com Content
- NFL.com Editorial Content
- NFL.com Podcast Central
- NFL Mobile from Verizon
- NFL Network Live Streaming
The Top 100 Players of 2015 – Players Ranked No. 90 – 81 Revealed TONIGHT at 9:00 PM ET
The Top 100 Players of 2015 continues tonight at 9:00 PM ET on NFL Network, revealing players ranked No. 90 – 81. At 10:00 PM ET, Lindsay Rhodes, LaVar Arrington and Eric Davis host The Top 100 Players of 2015 Reactions show, providing reaction to the players revealed.
Provided below are some notes on the 10 players to be revealed between No. 90 – 81:
- Two offensive players making their first appearance on the Top 100 list since 2012
- Four players making their debut on the Top 100 list
- A past Defensive Player of the Year
Tonight on The Top 100 Players of 2015 Reactions show, one player ranked between No. 90 – 81 will join the show in-studio.
Last week, players ranked No. 100 – 91 were revealed:
- Randall Cobb – Green Bay Packers, WR
- Calais Campbell – Arizona Cardinals, DE
- Adam Vinatieri – Indianapolis Colts, K
- Joe Flacco – Baltimore Ravens, QB
- Jurrell Casey – Tennessee Titans, DE
- Emmanuel Sanders – Denver Broncos, WR
- C.J. Mosley – Baltimore Ravens, LB
- Jason Witten – Dallas Cowboys, TE
- Aaron Donald – St. Louis Rams, DT
- Julian Edelman – New England Patriots, WR/PR
With NFL Mobile from Verizon, fans can watch all NFL Network programming, including The Top 100 Players of 2015 series, on the go. NFL Mobile from Verizon offers Verizon Wireless customers the exclusive ability to stream NFL Network on their smartphone at no extra charge with The More Everything Plan from Verizon. Customers not on The More Everything Plan can subscribe to NFL Mobile Premium for $5/month.* Additionally, streaming on tablets, PCs and Xbox One and 360 is available through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/Watch) for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Fans can see the full list week-by-week as it is revealed and read analysis of each ranking at NFL.com/top100.
NFL Total Access – Special Edition Airs TONIGHT Starting at 5:00 PM ET
A special edition of NFL Total Access airs tonight at 5:00 PM ET on NFL Network providing continued live coverage and reaction of the suspension of Tom Brady and the punishments handed down to the New England Patriots, followed by a two-hour edition of NFL Total Access at 7:00 PM ET.
On Thursday, May 14 and Friday, May 15, NFL Total Access airs for two hours starting each night at 7:00 PM ET.
Week 10 NFL Replay – Sunday, May 17 at 1:30 PM ET
Re-live the best games from Week 10 of the 2014 NFL season with NFL Replay Sunday, May 17 starting at 1:30 PM ET on NFL Network:
- 1:30 PM ET – Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
- 3:00 PM ET – Miami Dolphins vs. Detroit Lions
- 4:30 PM ET – San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints (30-minute edition)
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at NFL games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Now is the League’s next-generation video service, providing fans access to the largest digital library of NFL video anywhere, accessible through apps and browsers across an array of Internet-connected devices. Offered for free with a premium tier, NFL Now allows fans to customize their own video stream of short-form videos and highlights from NFL Media and all 32 NFL clubs.
The NFL…Personalized: Fans can select their favorite NFL teams and players and upload their NFL.com Fantasy roster, and NFL Now dynamically personalizes each fan’s viewing experience. The customization grows over time, as the content engine learns each fan’s preferences and fine tunes the video stream, to the point where no two registered fans will have the same experience on NFL Now.
Provided below is a weekly schedule of NFL Now content:
- Live streaming events and select news conferences
- Michael Fabiano personalized fantasy analysis
- Daily, personalized NFL analysis from Brian Billick, Charles Davis, Daniel Jeremiah, Brian Baldinger, Bucky Brooks and others
- Instant in-game highlights for every game as wells as a personalized highlight Game Center for NFL.com fantasy leagues
- In-depth analysis for all 32 teams every day
- 1,200 new NFL Club-produced segments available per week
- Over 1,000 NFL Films titles available on NFL Now Plus
NFL Editorial Content – Daily on NFL.com
- Michael Silver
o To read his columns: http://on.nfl.com/1lwmZ3q
- Judy Battista
o To read her other columns: http://on.nfl.com/17S17El
- NFL.com’s Around the NFL Blog
o Get the latest news & information from around the league with NFL.com’s Around the NFL blog
o Follow on Twitter: @AroundTheNFL
Catch all of NFL Media’s writers work here: http://www.nfl.com/news
NFL.com’s College Football 24/7
Get all of the latest news and analysis recapping the 2015 NFL Draft with NFL Media’s College Football 24/7 online, on Twitter and on the podcast.
Additionally, @NFL_CFB on Twitter provides the latest insight regarding the 2015 NFL Draft.
NFL.com Presents Weekly Podcasts
- Dave Dameshek Football Program
- Around the NFL
- Move The Sticks
To listen to all of NFL.com’s podcasts, visit:
NFL Network Programming Schedule
Day-by-Day Programming Schedule:
To view the entire NFL Network programming schedule, please visit: http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule
NFL Mobile from Verizon
With NFL Mobile from Verizon watch every post season game including the 2015 Pro Bowl & Super Bowl XLIX live right on your smartphone, included with the MORE Everything Plan or an NFL Mobile premium subscription at $5/month. Learn more at NFL.com/mobile or download NFL Mobile from VZW at the Windows, iOS, Android, and Blackberry app stores.
NFL Network Live Streaming
Watch NFL Network anytime, anywhere at NFL.com/Watch. Live streaming is accessible on PCs, tablets and Xbox for authenticated NFL Network subscribers via AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more distributors. In addition, Verizon Wireless customers can access live streaming on smartphones via NFL Mobile. Learn more by going to www.NFL.com/watch