A new era for ESPN’s most iconic program will begin Monday, February 6, with the launch of SC6 with Michael and Jemele, the 6 p.m. ET edition of SportsCenter hosted by popular ESPN commentators Michael Smith and Jemele Hill.
You are here: / / New SC6 with Michael and Jemele Launching Feb. 6 at 6 p.m. ET
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on