New Orleans Saints superfan Jarrius “JJ” Robertson has been in and out of hospitals his whole life, battling a chronic liver disease called biliary atresia. ESPN today announced that Robertson will be honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb on July 12 at The 25th ESPYS presented by Capital One on ABC.
You are here: / / New Orleans Saints Superfan Jarrius Robertson to Receive the Jimmy V Perseverance Award at The 25th ESPYS on ABC
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on