Robust Premier League Content Features Daily & Weekly News Programs, THE MEN IN BLAZERS SHOW, Premier League Download, plus Magazine & Classic Programming
NBC Sports Gold ‘s “Premier League Pass” Available for $49.99 – Same As Last Season
For the First Time, “Premier League Pass” Will Be Offered to Commercial Establishments
Exclusive Content Begins Wednesday, August 8 with Season Preview Programming
STAMFORD, Conn. – July 16, 2018 – NBC Sports Gold – NBC Sports Digital’s direct-to-consumer live streaming product – has launched its “Premier League Pass” for the 2018-19 season. This season’s new pass guarantees 150 exclusive Premier League matches live and on-demand* with at least four matches per Premier League club, with the same price point as last season. Fans can purchase today by visiting NBCSportsGold.com for the 2018-19 season of “Premier League Pass,” priced at $49.99.
The service includes an extensive suite of daily and weekly news shows, plus classic archive programming never available in the U.S. prior to last year’s debut. Programming on this season’s “Premier League Pass” debuts on Wednesday, August 8 – two days ahead of the Friday, August 10 kickoff of the 2018-19 Premier League season.
In addition, for the first time, “Premier League Pass” will be offered to commercial establishments. For more information, click here.
The direct-to-consumer “Premier League Pass,” which provides fans in the U.S. exclusive access to 150 live Premier League matches (with at least four matches per Premier League club) and an unprecedented suite of shoulder programming, is powered by Playmaker Media, and will stream coverage live and on-demand via desktop, mobile, tablets, and connected TV devices.
Programming on the NBC Sports Gold “Premier League Pass” will include:
- Exclusive access to 150 Premier League matches live and on-demand* (at least four matches per Premier League club). (*On-demand matches subject to per club limitations)
- Premier League News – daily, weekday program showcasing the top news stories from around the Premier League.
- Premier League Today – daily, weekday comprehensive football magazine, chat and analysis show. Each day’s show covers the Premier League from a different perspective (Monday: reviews the weekend; Tuesday: journalist show featuring biggest stories on the field and in newspapers; Wednesday: themed specials plus “big interviews” with stars of the game; Thursday: analysis and tactics; Friday: in-depth weekend preview).
- Match of the Day – An in-depth look at each day’s matches, featuring long form highlights and match commentary.
- Fanzone – a daily international fans’ phone-in show, which also includes Skype callers, as well as social media contributors and emailers.
- Fantasy Premier League – on Thursdays, this show offers fantasy managers the latest inside information, tips and predictions based on the Premier League’s global online fantasy game.
- Premier League World – the weekly magazine show provides club updates, with manager and player interviews, and showcases features from around the world.
- Premier League Preview – on Fridays, a comprehensive, fast-paced look ahead to the weekend building up to the major matches, which also includes key comments from the day’s press conferences.
- Match Pack – on Thursdays, a half-hour magazine show previewing the weekend’s matches using in-depth statistical data and graphic animation.
- Premier League Review – a one-hour show reviewing each match day with analysis and reaction from around the grounds.
- Netbusters – a half-hour program which showcases all the goals, misses, saves, bloopers and quotes from a round of matches using alternative camera angles.
- Gary Neville Soccerbox – Premier League legend Gary Neville sits down with former teammates and rivals to relive their most compelling matches.
- Premier League Legends – a docuseries profiling the greatest and most influential players in the history of the Premier League.
- Goals of the Season (2017-18)
- Season Review (2017-18)
- Season Preview (2018-19)
- Premier League Download – NBC Sports Group’s exclusive series, Premier League Download has both entertained and educated audiences by taking in-depth looks at some of the league’s biggest topics and themes. Prior season’s shows featured managers Pep Guardiola, Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, and Jose Mourinho.
- THE MEN IN BLAZERS SHOW – 30-minute show featuring popular soccer personalities Michael Davies and Roger Bennett, who have received critical acclaim for their wit and rapport discussing international soccer for an American audience.
- Behind the Badge – NBC Sports Group’s exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at a Premier League club, the Behind the Badge series follows an intriguing mix of players, coaches and support staff, recounting their daily lives and routines.
- Additional classic archive programming.
Full event replays of the Premier League matches on television (NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, etc.) are not part of this offering.
NBC Sports Group will continue to present its traditional TV schedule, offering at least one match in each Premier League match time window, across NBC, NBCSN, and CNBC, as well as online on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app for mobile, tablets and connected TV devices. There will be no decrease in matches on NBC and NBCSN compared to prior seasons.
NBC Sports Gold is available on Apple iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and online at NBCSportsGold.com. NBC Sports Gold is powered by Playmaker Media, NBC Sports Digital’s technology service which provides end-to-end support for companies in need of best-in-class live streaming and VOD solutions.
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–