A trio of high-profile athletes – Chicago native and Milwaukee Bucks player Jabari Parker, Chicago Sky guard Cappie Pondexter and USA Track and Field star Kristi Castlin, a bronze medalist at the Rio Olympics in the 100m hurdles — will participate in ESPN’s 90-minute An Undefeated Conversation: Athletes, Responsibility, and Violence – a discourse on athletes, guns, violence and law enforcement – on Thursday, Aug. 25 at 9:30 p.m. Hosted by Jemele Hill, the discussion will be taped earlier that day during a town hall at the South Side YMCA of Metro Chicago (2 – 4 p.m. CT). ESPN Radio will also carry the program from 9:30 – 11 p.m.
You are here: / / NBA’s Jabari Parker, WNBA’s Cappie Pondexter and USA Track & Field’s Kristi Catlin to Join An Undefeated Conversation: Athletes, Responsibility, and Violence Thursday on ESPN and ESPN Radio
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on