A trio of high-profile athletes – Chicago native and Milwaukee Bucks player Jabari Parker, Chicago Sky guard Cappie Pondexter and USA Track and Field star Kristi Castlin, a bronze medalist at the Rio Olympics in the 100m hurdles — will participate in ESPN’s 90-minute An Undefeated Conversation: Athletes, Responsibility, and Violence – a discourse on athletes, guns, violence and law enforcement – on Thursday, Aug. 25 at 9:30 p.m. Hosted by Jemele Hill, the discussion will be taped earlier that day during a town hall at the South Side YMCA of Metro Chicago (2 – 4 p.m. CT). ESPN Radio will also carry the program from 9:30 – 11 p.m.
You are here: / / NBA’s Jabari Parker, WNBA’s Cappie Pondexter and USA Track & Field’s Kristi Catlin to Join An Undefeated Conversation: Athletes, Responsibility, and Violence Thursday on ESPN and ESPN Radio
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on