ABC’s 2017 NBA Western Conference Finals – the Golden State Warriors defeated the San Antonio Spurs 113-111 in an impressive comeback victory – delivered a 5.6 metered market rating, according to Nielsen. This was up 37 percent from ESPN’s Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 coverage in 2016 (Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors, 4.1). It peaked with a 7.7 rating from 6-6:15 p.m. ET. Sunday’s Warriors-Spurs telecast was the highest-rated Conference Finals Game 1 on ABC or ESPN since 2014.
You are here: / / NBA Western Conference Finals On ABC Up 37 Percent With 5.6 Metered Market Rating for Golden State-San Antonio Game 1
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on