NBA Western Conference Finals Game 1 on ABC – Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs – delivered a total live audience of 8,311,000 viewers (television plus streaming), according to Nielsen. This is up 50 percent from the total live audience of 5,557,000 viewers for ESPN’s Conference Finals coverage in 2016 (Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors). Sunday’s broadcast peaked with 11,395,000 viewers (P2+) from 6-6:15 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / NBA Western Conference Finals Game 1 on ABC Delivers Total Live Audience of 8.3 Million Viewers
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on