NBA Western Conference Finals Game 1 on ABC – Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs – delivered a total live audience of 8,311,000 viewers (television plus streaming), according to Nielsen. This is up 50 percent from the total live audience of 5,557,000 viewers for ESPN’s Conference Finals coverage in 2016 (Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors). Sunday’s broadcast peaked with 11,395,000 viewers (P2+) from 6-6:15 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / NBA Western Conference Finals Game 1 on ABC Delivers Total Live Audience of 8.3 Million Viewers
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on