The Jan. 27 edition of NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC – the Golden State Warriors defeated the Boston Celtics in a 109-105 thriller – generated 4,678,000 viewers, up 44 percent from 3,259,000 viewers for last season’s comparable game (Warriors-Clippers).
You are here: / / NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC: Golden State-Boston Showdown Up 44 Percent with 4.7 Million Viewers
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on