The March 3 edition of NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC presented by YouTube TV – the Houston Rockets defeated the Boston Celtics in a thriller – drew 3,193,000 viewers, up 91 percent from last year’s comparable broadcast between the Chicago Bulls and LA Clippers (1,673,000 viewers), according to Nielsen. The March 3 broadcast peaked with nearly five million viewers (4,990,000) at 11 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC: Boston Celtics-Houston Rockets Blockbuster Delivers 91 Percent Viewership Increase From Last Year
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on