Game 4 of the NBA Finals on ABC – the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Golden State Warriors 137-116 – delivered a 12.6 metered market rating, up five percent from a 12.0 for last year’s Game 4, according to Nielsen. The broadcast peaked with a 14.9 rating from 11:15-11:30 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / NBA Finals on ABC: Game 4 Up Five Percent From Last Year With 12.6 Metered Market Rating
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on