Game 3 of the 2017 NBA Finals – the Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in an instant classic – delivered a 13.4 metered market rating on ABC, according to Nielsen. This was up 14 percent from an 11.8 in 2016. Last night’s broadcast peaked on ABC with a 15.6 rating from 11:30-11:45 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / NBA Finals on ABC: Game 3 Up 14 Percent From Last Year With 13.4 Metered Market Rating
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on