The 2017 NBA Finals on ABC – the Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 132-113 – delivered a 12.7 metered market rating, up seven percent compared to an 11.9 for NBA Finals Game 2 in 2016. Sunday’s Game 2 broadcast peaked with a 14.7 rating from 10-10:15 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / NBA Finals on ABC: Game 2 Up Seven Percent From Last Year With 12.7 Metered Market Rating
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on