The 2017 NBA Finals on ABC – the Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 132-113 – delivered a 12.7 metered market rating, up seven percent compared to an 11.9 for NBA Finals Game 2 in 2016. Sunday’s Game 2 broadcast peaked with a 14.7 rating from 10-10:15 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / NBA Finals on ABC: Game 2 Up Seven Percent From Last Year With 12.7 Metered Market Rating
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on