The winner-take-all Game 3 of the 2019 NCAA College World Series saw more than 2 million viewers tune in to watch the Vanderbilt Commodores defeat the Michigan Wolverines and capture their second NCAA title in six years. The game’s 2,020,596 viewers, up +7% year-over-year, resulted in the most-watched baseball game on ESPN in 2019 and the most-watched Game 3 since 2014.
You are here: / / / More Than Two Million Viewers Tuned In for NCAA College World Series Finals Game 3, 2019 Championship Series Matches Record-Setting 2018
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.