ESPN’s Monday Night Football averaged 13.8 million viewers across ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes, according to Nielsen, a 71 percent increase year-over-year for week 3.
You are here: / / Monday Night Football Viewership is Up 71 Percent Year-Over-Year for Week 3
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on