Last night’s Monday Night Football game averaged 11.8 million viewers across ESPN and ESPN Deportes, according to Nielsen, helping ESPN win the night among all networks in households, viewers and all key male and adult demos (18-34, 18-49 and 25-54) for the eighth time this season.
You are here: / / Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night among All Networks
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on