Last night’s Monday Night Football game averaged 11.8 million viewers across ESPN and ESPN Deportes, according to Nielsen, helping ESPN win the night among all networks in households, viewers and all key male and adult demos (18-34, 18-49 and 25-54) for the eighth time this season.
You are here: / / Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night among All Networks
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on