ESPN’s Week 12 Monday Night Football game (8:15-11:36 p.m. ET) – a Green Bay Packers 27-13 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles – helped ESPN win the night among all networks (broadcast or cable) in households, viewers and all key male and adult demos (18-34, 18-49 and 25-54). The MNF game also ranked as the No. 1 telecast of the night among households, viewers and all key male and adult demos.
You are here: / / Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night among All Networks
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on