MLB Opening Night on ESPN, in which the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the defending World Series Champion Chicago Cubs 4-3, was the highest-rated Opening Night telecast since 2010, based on metered market ratings from Nielsen. The ESPN telecast delivered a 2.3 metered market rating, up 10 percent from last year, which was a World Series rematch between the New York Mets and Kansas City Royals.
You are here: / / MLB Opening Night on ESPN: Highest-Rated Since 2010
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on