A year ago, ESPN launched a new concept for its signature news and information program SportsCenter, and the evolutionary format is resonating strongly with television and digital audiences, including outperforming late night talk shows in key demographics. The midnight ET SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt, which debuted September 7, 2015, coinciding with ESPN’s 36th anniversary, celebrates its one-year anniversary next week.
You are here: / / Midnight ET SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt Hitting One-Year Anniversary
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on