A year ago, ESPN launched a new concept for its signature news and information program SportsCenter, and the evolutionary format is resonating strongly with television and digital audiences, including outperforming late night talk shows in key demographics. The midnight ET SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt, which debuted September 7, 2015, coinciding with ESPN’s 36th anniversary, celebrates its one-year anniversary next week.
You are here: / / Midnight ET SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt Hitting One-Year Anniversary
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on