Capitalizing on the personality-driven His & Hers program and continuing a successful SportsCenter trend, ESPN will launch a reimagined version of the 6 p.m. ET SportsCenter next year led by popular ESPN commentators Michael Smith and Jemele Hill.
You are here: / / Michael Smith, Jemele Hill to Co-Host 6 p.m. ET SportsCenter Starting in February
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on