Capitalizing on the personality-driven His & Hers program and continuing a successful SportsCenter trend, ESPN will launch a reimagined version of the 6 p.m. ET SportsCenter next year led by popular ESPN commentators Michael Smith and Jemele Hill.
You are here: / / Michael Smith, Jemele Hill to Co-Host 6 p.m. ET SportsCenter Starting in February
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on