For the first time, amateur skateboarders can qualify to compete in the Skateboard Street Amateur competition at X Games by using the Podium Skate app. Amateur skateboarders from around the world can upload footage of their best skateboard skills for a chance to win a spot to compete at X Games. The videos will be scored by users and ranked by professional judges to determine the three qualifiers for X Games Minneapolis, July 13-16.
You are here: / / ***MEDIA ADVISORY*** Podium Skate App to Qualify Amateur Skateboarders for X Games Minneapolis
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on