For the first time, amateur skateboarders can qualify to compete in the Skateboard Street Amateur competition at X Games by using the Podium Skate app. Amateur skateboarders from around the world can upload footage of their best skateboard skills for a chance to win a spot to compete at X Games. The videos will be scored by users and ranked by professional judges to determine the three qualifiers for X Games Minneapolis, July 13-16.
You are here: / / ***MEDIA ADVISORY*** Podium Skate App to Qualify Amateur Skateboarders for X Games Minneapolis
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on