Longhorn Network, ESPN’s 24-hour network devoted to the University of Texas, returns original weekly football programming beginning Monday, Aug. 29. The fall schedule is highlighted with expert analysis surrounding every football game from Texas’ most recognizable Longhorn Legends, including a new role for Lifetime Longhorn and NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho.
You are here: / / Longhorn Network Studio Programming Line-Up Returns for 2016 Football Season
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on