Longhorn Network, ESPN’s 24-hour network devoted to the University of Texas, returns original weekly football programming beginning Monday, Aug. 29. The fall schedule is highlighted with expert analysis surrounding every football game from Texas’ most recognizable Longhorn Legends, including a new role for Lifetime Longhorn and NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho.
You are here: / / Longhorn Network Studio Programming Line-Up Returns for 2016 Football Season
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on