30-year ESPN veteran returns to delight fans with show-ending headgear pick Lee Corso – the beloved ESPN College GameDay Built by The Home Depot analyst – has agreed to a multiyear deal to remain on college football’s longest-running and most-celebrated pregame show. Corso will also play a role on ESPN’s College Football Playoff programming. Corso joined … Read More
You are here: / / Lee Corso Extends Deal to Remain on ESPN’s College GameDay
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.