As ESPN embarks on one of the most anticipated college football opening weekends ever, the network introduces a new campaign featuring many of the teams vying for a bid to the College Football Playoff. The first spot in the series, titled “Crossroads,” showcases fans and mascots intersecting at a roadside gas station as they begin their journey to the Playoff. The station will be featured throughout the season as the hub of the campaign, symbolizing the crossroads of the college football universe, and the many roads to the Playoff and the National Championship.
You are here: / / In Year Three, ESPN Campaign Foreshadows the Many Roads to the College Football Playoff
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on