As ESPN embarks on one of the most anticipated college football opening weekends ever, the network introduces a new campaign featuring many of the teams vying for a bid to the College Football Playoff. The first spot in the series, titled “Crossroads,” showcases fans and mascots intersecting at a roadside gas station as they begin their journey to the Playoff. The station will be featured throughout the season as the hub of the campaign, symbolizing the crossroads of the college football universe, and the many roads to the Playoff and the National Championship.
You are here: / / In Year Three, ESPN Campaign Foreshadows the Many Roads to the College Football Playoff
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on