ESPN welcomes the return of college football with an unrivaled slate of games and the chart-topping music from Interscope Records. As announced on Tuesday, the newest single from Imagine Dragons “Natural” has been chosen as this year’s college football anthem, and will highlight the overall collaboration between ESPN, Interscope Records and Universal Music Group Nashville for the fourth consecutive year. Once again, music from the labels’ biggest artists will be incorporated into ESPN college football programming, promotion and games throughout the season.
You are here: / / Imagine Dragons Headline ESPN and Interscope’s Collaboration for the 2018-19 College Football Season
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.