The Golden State Warriors’ victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on the Feb. 11 edition of NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC averaged 6,036,000 viewers (p2+) and a 3.4 U.S. household rating, making it the most-watched and highest-rated, non-Christmas NBA regular-season game on any network in four years (since Feb. 10, 2013, Lakers-Heat on ABC). According to Nielsen, the broadcast peaked with 7,038,000 viewers from 11-11:15 p.m. ET, despite 16 point margin of victory.
You are here: / / Golden State-Oklahoma City on ABC Delivers Most-Watched & Highest-Rated NBA Regular-Season Game on Any Network in Four Years (Non-Christmas)
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on