The Golden State Warriors’ decisive 130-114 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder last night on ABC delivered a 4.1 metered market rating, making it the highest-rated, non-Christmas NBA regular-season game on any network since 2013, according to Nielsen. It also marked a series-best for NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC, which is currently in its second season, and it was up 58 percent from last season’s comparable ABC game, (Warriors-Clippers, 2/20/16, 2.6).
You are here: / / Golden State-Oklahoma City on ABC Delivers Highest-Rated Non-Christmas NBA Regular-Season Game Since 2013
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on