UFC: Lawler vs. Brown Title Eliminator Live on FOX
NASCAR: Trucks Return to Eldora Dirt; Cup Cars at Brickyard
SOCCER: Guinness International Champions Cup
Brings World Cup Stars to the States
FOX SPORTS LIVE – COLLEGE FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS, TOP-10 NFL TEAM-BY-TEAM PREVIEWS AND REPORTING AS TRAINING CAMPS OPEN
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, nightly (11:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Charissa Thompson, Ryan Field, Gabe Kapler, Donovan McNabb, Petros Papadakis, Peter Schrager, Cole Wright.
- This Week: The sound of helmets being strapped into place and pads popping at high speeds can only mean one thing: NFL training camps have begun and the season is fast upon us. FOX SPORTS LIVE has full coverage with nightly reports from FOX Sports 1 NFL insider Mike Garafolo in the midst of his training camp tour and Peter Schrager in-studio every night to discuss all of the day’s top stories. Also continuing on the show this week are team-by-team NFL preview packages, as the list narrows into the top 10. In the pieces, a panel featuring Jay Glazer, Joel Klatt, Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss and Brian Urlacher sit down in a roundtable format to analyze one team per night, weighing each club’s offseason transactions and attempting to forecast their prospects for the looming 2014 season. The Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears and Philadelphia Eagles all appear on the countdown this week as the panel works its way to No. 1. The official commencement of the NFL season, of course, coincides with the dawn of the college football calendar, and conference media days continue this week. FOX Sports 1 college football insider Bruce Feldman contributes nightly reports from both the Big 12 and Pac-12 gatherings, highlighted by interviews with players and coaches from each.
AMERICA’S PREGAME – REGGIE BUSH INTERVIEW, BROWNS’ FIRST PRACTICE , PAC-12 MEDIA DAYSAND MORE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO weekdays (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Hill, Julie Stewart-Binks, Molly McGrath, Royce Clayton, Joel Klatt, Peter Schrager
- This Week: The show is preempted on Wednesday night, July 23, by the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying race from the Eldora Speedway in Ohio on FOX Sports 1. Returning Thursday, Hill is joined by guest co-host Julie Stewart-Binks who filled in during the early portion of the week. The duo is joined on Thursday for a satellite interview by Detroit Lions’ running back Reggie Bush. Also on Thursday, FOX Sports 1 NFL insider Mike Garafolo reports live from the first day of Cleveland Browns training camp where rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel participates in his first practice of the new season. Thursday’s show features hits from Pac-12 Media Days in Los Angeles, where FOX Sports 1 college football insider Bruce Feldman and college football analyst Joel Klatt provide reports.
UFC TONIGHT – UFC FIGHT NIGHT: LAWLER VS. BROWN PREVIEW, LAWLER AND BROWN INTERVIEWS, BISPING GUEST HOSTS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO Wednesday, July 23 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Kenny Florian, Karyn Bryant, Ariel Helwani and guest host Michael Bisping
- This Week: On UFC TONIGHT, Florian and Bryant are joined in the studio by guest host and middleweight contender Michael Bisping. They preview UFC FIGHT NIGHT: LAWLER VS. BROWN and interview welterweight contenders Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown before their headlining bout on FOX this Saturday night. Plus, Helwani and Bryant add reports.
SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET KNOCKED OUT AT LAWLER VS BROWN TITLE ELIMINATOR LIVE ON FOX, SAYS UFC ON FOX ANALYST CHRIS LYTLE: The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns to the SAP Center in San Jose with an epic title elimination bout pitting two knockout artists against one another at UFC FIGHT NIGHT: LAWLER vs. BROWN live on FOX on Saturday, July 26 (8:00 PM ET). In the exciting headliner, No. 1-ranked welterweight Robbie Lawler (23-10, 1 NC, fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla.) takes on No. 5-ranked Matt Brown (21-11, fighting out of Columbus, Ohio), with the winner earning a shot at champion Johny Hendricks. Coming off an impressive third-round finish over Jake Ellenberger, Lawler takes on the surging Brown in hopes of securing his second crack at UFC gold. Brown, who has put together one of the most impressive runs in mixed martial arts today, currently rides a seven-fight win streak, and looks to lock down the title shot he feels is long overdue. It’s often said that styles make fights, and UFC on FOX analyst Chris Lytle believes that’s the case with this main event: “You’ve got two dynamic strikers. Robbie comes at you with one-punch knockout power, making it very exciting. And you’ve got Matt Brown, who is going to come at you and overwhelm you with a lot of different punches. I promise you one thing: this one is not going to go the distance. Somebody is going to get knocked out in this fight.” Watch the UFC ON FOX analysts break down the Lawler vs. Brown matchup: http://foxs.pt/1jUBVrC, and the fight promo here: http://bit.ly/1oOzMd1
UFC WEIGH-IN SHOW: LAWLER VS. BROWN
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, Friday, July 25 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Ariel Helwani
- This Week:The UFC WEIGH-IN SHOW features host Jon Anik, with UFC light heavyweight contender Daniel Cormier and Brian Stann as analysts, as the 24 fighters on the card attempt to make weight. Ariel Helwani interviews fighters during the show.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT PREFIGHT: LAWLER VS. BROWN PREVIEW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Host Anik and analysts Cormier and Stann preview the main card and prelim fights at UFC FIGHT NIGHT: LAWLER VS. BROWN.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT PRELIMS LIVE ON FOX FOR FIRST TIME EVER
- Network/When: FOX, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: For the first time ever, the two-hour UFC FIGHT NIGHT PRELIMS air on FOX, featuring four thrilling fights including second degree taekwondo black belt Daron Cruickshank (15-4) versus No. 14th-ranked Jorge Masvidal (26-8) in a lightweight scrap. San Jose native Kyle Kingsbury (11-5, 1 NC) returns to action in the light heavyweight division against Patrick Cummins (5-1), while welterweight Tim Means (20-6-1) fights Rio de Janeiro’s Hernani Perpetuo (17-4, 1 NC). Rounding out the prelims, lightweights Mike De La Torre (12-4) and Brian Ortega (8-0) square off.
LAWLER FIGHTS BROWN FOR TITLE SHOT AT UFC FIGHT NIGHT LIVE ON FOX
- Network/When: FOX, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Curt Menefee, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, Ariel Helwani (FOX Deportes: Víctor Dávila and Fabricio Werdum)
- This Week: In the exciting headliner, No. 1-ranked welterweight Robbie Lawler (23-10, 1 NC) takes on No. 5-ranked Matt Brown (21-11), with the winner earning a shot at champion Johny Hendricks. In addition, No. 5-ranked light heavyweight Anthony Johnson (17-4) faces Brazilian star Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (21-5). Also, No. 3-ranked lightweight Josh Thomson (22-6, 1 NC) looks to put on a show in front of his hometown fans against late replacement Bobby Green (22-5). The No. 13-ranked Green is riding a seven-fight win streak, with three of those coming since joining the UFC. Rounding out the main card, No.7-ranked featherweight Clay Guida (31-11) takes on four-time “Fight Night” bonus winner and 12th-ranked Dennis Bermudez (14-3).
FOX SPORTS LIVE RECAPS UFC FIGHT NIGHT BOUTS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Host Anik and analysts Stann and Cormier recap and break down UFC FIGHT NIGHT and also interview winners of the main bouts.
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER: INTERNATIONAL FIGHT WEEK, PLUS TJ DILLASHAW’S WARRIOR CODE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Sunday, July 27 (2:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik, Megan Olivi
- This Week: From the first moments of the UFC 175 blockbuster through the conclusion of The Ultimate Fighter Finale, experience never-before-seen moments and incredible cinematic action from two extraordinary back-to-back events. Straight from the source, get the Warrior Code philosophy that drives newly minted UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw.
FOX SPORTS 1 DELIVERS THREE MLB GAMES THIS WEEK HIGHLIGHTED BY NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT’S YANKEES AT RANGERS GAME
- Network:FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO Saturday, July 26
o Washington Nationals at Cincinnati Reds: Kenny Albert & CJ Nitkowski (4:00 PM ET)
o Cleveland Indians at Kansas City Royals: Justin Kutcher & Rex Hudler (7:00 PM ET)
- Network:FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, July 29
o New York Yankees at Texas Rangers: Joe Buck & Tom Verducci (8:00 PM ET)
BASEBALL’S NEWEST NEWS & INFORMATION SHOW, MLB WHIPAROUND, RETURNS FRIDAY
- Network/When/On-air Talent: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO Weekdays
o Thursday, July 24 (12:00 AM ET) – Greg Wolf, Ken Rosenthal & Gabe Kapler
o Friday, July 25 – OFF
o Monday, July 28 (10:00 PM ET)
o Tuesday, July 29 (12:00 AM ET)
o Wednesday, July 30 (10:00 PM ET)
- What: This MLB-centric program expands FOX Sports 1’s commitment to baseball coverage with quick-turnaround highlights of in-progress games, MLB news and analysis. The hour-long program originates from Studio A in Los Angeles.
WORLD CUP STARS COME TO THE STATES
Guinness International Champions Cup and Preseason Friendlies on FOX, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO (All times ET and subject to change):
|Date/Time||Property||Match-up||TV||Commentary Teams, Sideline|
|Wed., 7/23 at 10:30 PM||Preseason Friendly||Manchester United vs. LA Galaxy||FOX Sports 1||Rob Stone, Eric Wynalda, Warren Barton, Julie Stewart-Binks|
|Thurs., 7/24 at 7:30 PM||Guinness ICC||Olympiakos vs. AC Milan||FOX Sports 1||Mark Rogondino, Cobi Jones|
|Sat., 7/26 at 4:00 PM||Guinness ICC||Manchester United vs. AS Roma||FOX||JP Dellacamera, McBride, Keith Costigan|
|Sat., 7/26 at 6:00 PM||Guinness ICC||Real Madrid vs. Inter Milan||FOX Sports 2||Steve Cangialosi, Brian Dunseth, Kyndra de St. Aubin|
|Sun., 7/27 at 3:30 PM||Guinness ICC||AC Milan vs. Manchester City||FOX Sports 1||Rogondino, Jones, Heather Mitts|
|Sun., 7/27 at 6:00 PM||Guinness ICC||Liverpool vs. Olympiakos||FOX Sports 1||John Strong, Warren Barton, JSB|
|Tues., 7/29 at 9:30 PM||Guinness ICC||Real Madrid vs. AS Roma||FOX Sports 2||Steve Cangialosi, Brian Dunseth, JSB|
|Wed., 7/30 at 7:00 PM||Guinness ICC||Manchester City vs. Liverpool||FOX Sports 1||John Strong, Warren Barton, Keith Costigan|
FOX SPORTS 1 OFFERS LIVE COVERAGE OF WEDNESDAY’S TRUCK SERIES RACE ON DIRT & SUPPORT PROGRAMMING FROM INDIANAPOLIS THIS WEEKEND
Following NASCAR’s highly successful return to dirt racing in 2013 for the first time in more than four decades, the NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES heads back to Eldora Speedway for its second-ever dirt race on Wednesday, July 23 (9:00 PM ET), live on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports GO.
In addition, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports GO offer live shoulder programming surrounding the NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES and NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES from Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend, which marks the 20th anniversary of the inaugural Brickyard 400. After the final off-weekend of the 2014 season, Sprint Cup drivers return to the track with only seven races remaining to lock in one of 16 spots in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Heading into Wednesday’s NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES race at Eldora, the 10th of the season, only seven points separate the top three drivers. Reigning champion Matt Crafton leads Ryan Blaney by two points, followed by Johnny Sauter (-7), German Quiroga (-19) and four-time champion Ron Hornaday Jr. (-23). In the series’ last outing — July 11 at Iowa Speedway — 18-year-old Erik Jones won his second-career race, marking Kyle Busch Motorsports’ seventh win of the season and capping Toyota’s perfect season.
FOX Sports GO, the app that provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, offers live coverage of the Truck Series race, as well as all practice and qualifying sessions and shoulder programming telecast on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2. Customers of participating video providers may access the live streams of the race through the FOX Sports GO app for iOS and Android devices, as well as on desktops through FOXSportsGO.com.
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE FROM ELDORA SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO on Wednesday, July 23 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Rick Allen, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Krista Voda, Bob Dillner, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
NCWTS SETUP FROM ELDORA SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, July 23 (8:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Krista Voda, Bob Dillner, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week: Krista Voda sits down with Norm Benning, journeyman Truck Series owner/driver who survived nearly being wrecked three times in last year’s last-chance qualifier at Eldora to make the field for the race; a look back at youngster Erik Jones’ second-career Truck Series victory last week at Iowa; a recap of the 2013 inaugural Truck Series race on dirt at Eldora; a review of Timothy Peters’ two bad finishes in 2014 at Texas and Iowa; and a look at dirt phenom/Cup Series rookie Kyle Larson’s chances at reaching Victory Lane at Eldora.
NASCAR RACE HUB
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Monday through Thursdays (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Co-hosts Steve Byrnes, Danielle Trotta and Adam Alexander; Matt Clark, Bob Dillner, Jeff Hammond and Larry McReynolds
- This Week: Feature on 20th anniversary of inaugural Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and an interview with Juan Pablo Montoya on Thursday, July 24
- Next Week: Danielle Trotta’s sit-down interview with Jeff Gordon on Wednesday, July 30
NASCAR RACEDAY FROM INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Sunday, July 27 (10:00 AM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Jeff Hammond, Kenny Wallace, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood
This Week:Kaitlyn Vincie sits down with rookie Kyle Larson for an in-depth look at his life away from the track, beginning with home video of him as a four-year-old. The lengthy feature is shot at locations ranging from his new dirt shop to the go-kart track, chronicling his personal life and including his fast success in the Sprint Cup Series, on-track rivalry with Austin Dillon, his recent purchase of a new home, his engagement and upcoming parenthood. In addition, the expanded, two-hour NASCAR RACEDAY offers a feature on the first Brickyard 400, including footage from Jeff Gordon’s hometown following his win in the inaugural race; Rutledge Wood’s lighthearted sit-down interview with Danica Patrick; a Ryan Newman piece recapping his Brickyard 400 win last season; and a tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum with Juan Pablo Montoya.
ARCA RACING SERIES
YOUNG TALENT CONTINUES TO DOMINATE 2014 ARCA RACING SERIES
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Friday, July 25 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Rick Allen, Phil Parsons, Jim Tretow and Wendy Venturini
- This Week: Mason Mitchell rides a wave of momentum into Friday’s race at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis after grabbing his first career win last week at Chicagoland — a win that followed runner-up finishes in three of the previous four races. In addition, Mitchell, who claimed the points lead with his victory, holds a 20-race streak of consecutive top-10 finishes that extends back to 2013. The 20-year-old leads Grant Enfinger, a four-time winner in 2014, by 25 points after 11 of 20 races, as the duo begins to pull away from the rest of the field in the point standings.
TUDOR UNITED SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP
NEW INDY TRACK LAYOUT EVENS PLAYING FIELD
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Friday, July 25 (5:30 PM ET)
- Talent:Bob Varsha, Calvin Fish and Dorsey Schroeder in the booth; Brian Till and Chris Neville reporting from pit road.
- This Week: Tight races in the Prototype and GT Daytona heat up as drivers prepare for the challenge of a new course layout at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Friday night for the Brickyard Grand Prix. The race will be run on the 14-turn, 2.435-mile course, first used by IndyCar in May. “A reconfiguration of a known track is the hardest to learn,” Schroeder said. “No matter how you try, your mind has memorized the old circuit. So if the new circuit is vastly different, it becomes hard to forget, and re-learn. At a first-time track, a driver spends time walking, driving — moped, golf cart, pit cart, anything — to set up sight pictures of the corners. You try to memorize the look of the entry to every corner, and memorize which is next? Left or right? A new circuit requires a cautious approach so as not to have a mishap and lose valuable track time. All new circuits are slippery with low mechanical grip until rubber is laid down. It is important not to chase chassis set up in the first driving sessions.”
BRITS LOOKING STRONG AS RED BULL CLIFF DIVING WORLD SERIES HEADS TO IRELAND, SAYS WORTHINGTON
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Sunday, July 27 (2:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Trace Worthington, David Boudia
- This Week: Following the first two stops, in Cuba and the USA, won by high divers from the United Kingdom, cliff diving’s elite take on the rugged coast of Ireland’s Inis Mór for the next stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series. Who will step up at this stop of the tour? “The first two stops of the year were owned by the Brits, as their technically difficult dives took top honors from the judges,” says FOX Sports 1 host Trace Worthington. “Last year’s champ, Artem Silchenko, from Russia and the USA contingent led by Steve LoBue will need to match the Brits dive-for-dive to take the crown in Ireland.” Here is a preview clip leading into the broadcast on FOX Sports 1: http://www.redbullcliffdiving.com/en_US/video/video-dropping-action-first-day
SHERWOOD LOOKS TO GET BACK ON TOP IN MOST CHALLENGING SEASON EVER AT RED BULL X-FIGHTERS MUNICH, SAYS MANERING
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO Monday, July 28 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Troy Manering, Andy Bell, reporter Ronnie Renner
- This Week:At Munich´s world famous Olympic Park, a floating track and the planet’s best freestyle motocross riders headline the fourth stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour. New Zealand’s Levi Sherwood looks to win his third stop of the year after coming in second in Madrid. FOX Sports 1 host Troy Manering believes the field is one of the deepest and most challenging in years. “This is one of the most competitive seasons in X-Fighters history, and points leader Sherwood knows he has strong challengers breathing down his neck. There’s Frenchman Thomas Pagès, who launched the first-ever bike flip at the last stop in Madrid, as well as Australia’s Josh Sheehan, who is known for the gnarliest double backflips.” This marks the second time the world’s most prestigious freestyle motocross event series has visited Munich, but a track like this has never been seen in the Bavarian capital – or anywhere. Here is a clip featuring the top tricks fans can expect to see on FOX Sports 1: http://www.redbullxfighters.com/en_US/video/best-tricks-las-ventas-ever
GOMEZ HAS TOOLS TO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION, SAYS MALIGNAGGI
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports GO, Friday, July 25 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Brian Custer, Paulie Malignaggi and Jessica Rosales
- This Week: Unbeaten Frankie “Pitbull” Gomez (17-0, 13 KOs) is considered to be the most dangerous prospect in the junior welterweight division, and he faces his toughest challenge yet when he meets Detroit native Vernon Paris (28-1, 16 KOs) in the 10-round main event at Golden Boy Live! at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, Calif. The co-main event is expected to be just as heated when rising bantamweight star Ivan “Nino Maravilla” Morales (25-0, 14 KOs) is featured in a 10-round battle against Sergio “Finito” Frias (15-3-2, 8 KOs). “People have been talking about Frankie Gomez for a long time, and for good reason,” says FOX Sports boxing analyst Paulie Malignaggi. “He’s got all the tools to become a world champion, and the fact that he’s taking on a top veteran like Vernon Paris after just 17 fights shows just how confident he and his team are that he’s ready for the next level. As for Ivan Morales, when you’re the brother of Erik Morales, you better know how to fight, and he’s proven that he is a legit prospect on his way to the top. I think 2015 is going to be a big year for him.” Opening up the televised portion of the card is an eight-round middleweight bout between 2012 U.S. Olympian Terrell Gausha (10-0, 5 KOs) and Oklahoma’s Ronnie Warrior Jr. (15-8-1, 5 KOs).
STAKES HIGH AT STREET LEAGUE SKATEBOARDING AS LA STOP LAST CHANCE FOR COMPETITORS TO QUALIFY FOR SUPER CROWN
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO Sunday, July 27 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Andrew Cannon, Felix Arguelles, Geoff Rowley, Jordan Whitley
- This Week: The world’s best skateboarders converge at USC’s Galen Center in Los Angeles for the second stop of the 2014 Street League Skateboarding Nike SB World Tour, hoping to win the $100,000 first-place prize and a Golden Ticket to compete in the SLS Nike SB Super Crown World Championship in August. Vets like 2013 Super Crown World Champion Chris Cole, 2012 Champ Nyjah Huston, Paul Rodriguez, Ryan Sheckler and Shane O’Neill battle at their last chance to earn a spot in the Super Crown World Championships next month.
CURRENT & FORMER PLAYERS TALK STEROIDS AND MORE ON BACK OF THE SHOP
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (2:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Washington Wizards guard John Wall, NBA legend Kenny Anderson and Jose Bautista and Jose Reyes from the Toronto Blue Jays all take their turn with Jordan the barber.
- This Week: A new series from FOX Sports Originals and Relativity Media, BACK OF THE SHOP showcases some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment as they talk smack, let their opinions fly and share hilarious stories. In this week’s episode, John Wall, Kenny Anderson, Jose Bautista and Jose Reyes talk about similarities and differences between the NBA and MLB, including steroid use.
“It’s unfortunate that it happens, because we’re role models, too,” Bautista says. “You never want kids to associate that with your sport.”
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports GO, Saturday, July 26 (10:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Bob Lorenz and Michael Ozanian
- This Week: Forbes Sportsmoney is a monthly series covering the business of sports, featuring Bob Lorenz and Forbes national editor Michael Ozanian with in-studio guests, in-depth interviews, newsmaker profiles and analysis.