COLLEGE FOOTBALL: 2014 Season Kicks Off With Four Days of Action Including #10 Baylor vs. SMU and #15 USC vs. Fresno State
MLB: Reds Face Pirates Saturday on FOX Sports 1
NASCAR: FOX Sports 1 Covers NASCAR from Canada to Atlanta on Labor Day Weekend
FOX SPORTS OPENS 2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON WITH FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS OF HARD-HITTING ACTION
o Rutgers vs. Washington St.
- Thursday, Aug. 28 (10:00 PM ET), FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Tim Brando, Joel Klatt and Jenny Taft
o Colorado St. vs. Colorado
- Friday, Aug. 29 (9:00 PM ET), FOX Sports 1 / FOX Deportes / FOX Sports GO, Craig Bolerjack and Ryan Nece (Deportes: Pablo Alsina and Francisco X. Rivera)
o North Dakota St. at Iowa St.
- Saturday, Aug. 30 (12:00 PM ET), FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Justin Kutcher & Coy Wire
o Troy at UAB
- Saturday, Aug. 30 (12:00 PM ET), FOX College Sports / FOX Sports GO, Mike Morgan, JC Pearson and Steffi Sorensen
o Central Arkansas at Texas Tech
- Saturday, Aug. 30 (7:00 PM ET), FOX Sports Regional Networks / FOX Sports GO, Mark Followill, Brian Baldinger and Lesley McCaslin
o Samford at TCU
- Saturday, Aug. 30 (7:00 PM ET), FOX Sports Regional Networks / FOX Sports GO, Brendan Burke, Ben Leber and Christian Steckel
o Fresno St. at #15 USC
- Saturday, Aug. 30 (7:30 PM ET), FOX / FOX Sports GO, Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath
o SMU at #10 Baylor
- Sunday, Aug. 31 (7:30 PM ET), FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Joe Davis, Joey Harrington and Kris Budden
- This Week: FOX Sports kicks off the 2014 college football season with four straight days of action, highlighted by Fresno State at No. 15 USC on prime time Saturday night on the FOX broadcast network. Action kicks off Thursday night, as Rutgers takes the field for the first time as a member of the Big Ten Conference, facing Washington State at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, and wraps up with a rare Sunday night contest, as No. 10 Baylor opens its beautiful new facility, McLane Stadium in Waco, against SMU.
FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF
- Network/When: Friday, Aug. 29 (12:00 AM ET), FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO
- Talent: Analysts Joel Klatt, Matt Leinart, Petros Papadakis and Dave Wannstedt with college football insiders Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis
- This Week: FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF gets fans ready for a full Saturday of college football action, breaking down the biggest stories in the game before kickoff the next day.
FOX DEBUTS NEW ONE-HOUR PRIME TIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREGAME SHOW
- Network/When: Saturday, Aug. 30 (6:30 PM ET), FOX / FOX Sports GO
- Talent: Host Rob Stone with analysts Joel Klatt and Dave Wannstedt and college football insiders Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis
- This Week: FOX Sports debuts its new one-hour prime-time college football pregame show on the FOX broadcast network on Saturday, leading into its biggest game of the night – Fresno St. at No. 15 USC. Host Rob Stone is joined by former Colorado quarterback Joel Klatt, former college and NFL head coach Dave Wannstedt and college football insiders Bruce Feldman, Stewart Mandel and Clay Travis, who provide news, analysis and updates from a full day of college football action. This week, Klatt sits down with first-year USC head coach Steve Sarkisian and breaks down his top five quarterbacks in the Pac-12. Feldman and Travis discuss Alabama’s quarterback dilemma and Bret Bielema’s fate at Arkansas. The group checks in with Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Molly McGrath, who get ready to call Fresno State at No. 15 USC, and Davis discusses Notre Dame’s academic scandal.
FOX SPORTS LIVE – INTENSIFIED COLLEGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE, COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF PREMIERES FRIDAY, NFL PRESEASON AND SEASON PREVIEW ANALYSIS, WYNALDA IN-STUDIO FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE INSIGHT
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, nightly (11:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Charissa Thompson, Cole Wright, Ryan Field, Gabe Kapler, Joel Klatt, Matt Leinart, Donovan McNabb, Petros Papadakis, Clay Travis, Eric Wynalda.
- This Week: With the college football season kicking off from Seattle this Thursday night in a Rutgers-Washington State matchup on FOX Sports 1, FOX SPORTS LIVE ramps up its coverage throughout the week. Coverage also leads up to Friday’s debut of FOX SPORTS LIVE: COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF (12:00 AM ET), an hour-long programming block that airs weekly throughout the fall. During the week, college football analysts Matt Leinart, Petros Papadakis and Clay Travis provide nightly analysis with the season right around the corner. The dawn of college football means the NFL is not far behind, and with the season opener just eight days away, six-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb is in-studio each night to discuss all of the day’s news as training camp battles are decided and teams finalize their rosters for the regular season. Also joining the show on Wednesday and Thursday nights is U.S. Soccer Hall of Famer and FOX Sports 1 soccer analyst Eric Wynalda to recap the Champions League playoff matches airing on FOX Sports 1. Wynalda also breaks down Thursday’s Champions League draw that determines the highly anticipated group stage matches in September.
AMERICA’S PREGAME – CONTINUED NFL TRAINING CAMP SITE HITS AND COVERAGE, PREEMPTED FRIDAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, weekdays (6:00 PM ET), preempted Friday, Aug. 29
- Talent: Mike Hill, Molly McGrath, Royce Clayton, Joel Klatt, Kirk Morrison, Ephraim Salaam
- This Week: With the NFL preseason wrapping up this week, local correspondents continue to lend daily reports and wraps in addition to live pregame site hits from New Jersey (N.Y. Giants), Philadelphia and Miami from FOX Sports 1 reporters Mike Garafolo, Alex Marvez and Peter Schrager. The show also maintains its focus on the world of college football this week, highlighted by a satellite interview on Wednesday with always colorful Washington State head coach Mike Leach in advance of the program’s season-opener Thursday night vs. Rutgers.With a NASCAR Nationwide Final practice at Atlanta, the show is preempted on Friday evening.
CINCINNATI REDS TAKE ON PITTSBURGH PIRATES SATURDAY ON FOX SPORTS 1
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Aug. 30 (4:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Kenny Albert, Sean Casey & Ken Rosenthal
MLB WHIPAROUND FEATURES QUICK-TURNAROUND HIGHLIGHTS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, weekdays
- Thursday, Aug. 28 – Friday, Aug. 29 – Dark
- Monday, Sept. 1 – Wednesday, Sept. 3 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: TBD
- What: This MLB centric program expands FOX Sports 1’s commitment to baseball coverage with quick-turnaround highlights of in-progress games, MLB news and analysis. The hour-long program originates from Studio A in Los Angeles.
MISSION OCTOBER DEBUTS ON FOX SPORTS 1
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Monday, Sept. 1 (7:30 PM ET)
- What: Major League Baseball Productions and FOX Sports collaborate on MISSION OCTOBER, a weekly series on FOX Sports 1 that gives fans an exclusive behind-the-scenes look with specific teams fighting to reach the postseason and win the World Series. Camera crews follow players, coaches and front office personnel over the course of a weekend series, and each show is produced and edited as the series unfolds with episodes airing Monday evenings each week.
BIG STICKS WITH KEN GRIFFEY JR. FEATURES MARLINS’ SLUGGER
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Sept. 2 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Ken Griffey Jr.
- This Week: Future Hall of Famer Ken Griffey, Jr. spends a day with Marlins’ slugger Giancarlo Stanton, discussing his philosophy on hitting, reliving great moments from his career and giving exclusive play-by-play commentary on that night’s game.
FOX SPORTS 1 COVERS NASCAR FROM CANADA TO HOT-LANTA ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND – NASCAR has North America covered this Labor Day Weekend as the NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES competes on Sunday, Aug. 31 (1:30 PM ET) in Canada, live on FOX Sports 1, while the NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES hits the track that evening down South at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
The championship battle heats up in the NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES, as the last-minute rush to qualify for the NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup is on, with only Atlanta and Richmond remaining for drivers to lock themselves into the 16-driver Chase field by virtue of a victory. With 12 different winners and, therefore, 12 spots locked up, four remain up for grabs – two of which will be awarded based on points. Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer and Greg Biffle current sit 13-16th, looking either to win at Atlanta or to pad their lead on drivers further back, such as Kyle Larson, Kasey Kahne, Austin Dillon and Paul Menard.
FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Sports GO provide comprehensive, live coverage of Friday and Saturday’s Sprint Cup and NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES on-track activities from Atlanta, beginning at 2:30 PM ET, in addition to shoulder programming surrounding both series.
The NASCAR on FOX on-air team of Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip and Larry McReynolds reunites to call Friday and Saturday’s Sprint Cup practice and qualifying sessions, while Sam Hornish Jr. joins the Nationwide Series booth on Friday.
In addition, FOX Sports 1 continues to follow the latest in the investigation of the death of sprint-car driver Kevin Ward Jr. at Canandaigua Motorsports Park in New York.
LARRY MCREYNOLDS SAYS KASEY KAHNE MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE REBOUNDING FROM BAD BRISTOL FINISH TO MAKE THE CHASE: “I know 33 points is doable and Kasey Kahne has won twice at Atlanta and once at Richmond, but I’m not so sure that Bristol wasn’t the nail in the coffin for his Chase chances in 2014. These drivers who are on the outside of the Chase looking in, like Kyle Larson, Austin Dillon and Kasey Kahne, could have a top-five finish and still not make up a lot of ground. We saw it with Kyle Larson at Bristol, where he finished 12th and still lost ground as far as getting into the Chase is concerned.”
MCREYNOLDS THINKS CREW CHIEF DAVE ROGERS FINALLY REACHED BREAKING POINT WITH KYLE BUSCH AT BRISTOL: “Everybody has a breaking point, and I think Dave Rogers finally reached it. But I think that in 2015 when they add a team (Carl Edwards), which will create another crew chief position, the only driver/crew chief combination that will be the same at Daytona in 2015 will be Matt Kenseth and Jason Ratcliff.”
MCREYNOLDS SAYS A SURPRISE WINNER COULD EMERGE AT ATLANTA: “I’m still not ready to give up the thought that we’ll see Kyle Larson in Victory Lane at some point, and Clint Bowyer dominated at Atlanta last year before he had an engine failure. Either of them could get it done.”
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE FROM CANADIAN TIRE MOTORSPORT PARK
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO; Sunday, Aug. 31 (1:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week: Seventeen points separate the top three drivers with nine races to go in the 2014 NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES season. Johnny Sauter leads teammate and reigning champ Matt Crafton (-8), four-time champion Ron Hornaday Jr. (-17), Ryan Blaney (-24) and Darrell Wallace Jr. (-33).
NCWTS SETUP FROM CANADIAN TIRE MOTORSPORT PARK
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO; Sunday, Aug. 31 (1:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Krista Voda, Adam Alexander, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip, Ryan Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
- This Week:NCWTS SETUPoffers a feature and sit-down interview with German Quiroga Jr.; a look at last week’s race at Bristol in which former Sprint Cup champ Brad Keselowski won his first Truck Series race; the 2013 race at Canada, in which Chase Elliott won in controversial fashion over Ty Dillon and another competitor’s girlfriend slapped Max Papis in the garage; and discussion regarding what Ron Hornaday Jr., who consistently has run in the top five recently, needs to do to break his lengthy winless streak.
NASCAR RACE HUB
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO; Monday – Thursdays (5:00 PM ET); Special Edition on Friday, Aug. 29 (1:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Co-hosts Steve Byrnes, Danielle Trotta and Adam Alexander; Matt Clark, Ray Dunlap, Bob Dillner, Jeff Hammond and Larry McReynolds
- This Week: Kaitlyn Vincie sits down with Matt and Katie Kenseth for a two-part interview, “Crunching the Numbers” feature for Sprint Cup race at Atlanta. The show also includes full Atlanta race preview and a “Let it Ride” odds segment on Thursday, Aug. 28.
NASCAR RACEDAY FROM ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO; Sunday, Aug. 31 (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Larry McReynolds, Kenny Wallace, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood
- This Week: Kaitlyn Vincie sits down with Bristol winner Joey Logano regarding the upcoming Chase; Rutledge Wood presents seven-time champion and friend Richard Petty with a 1953 Plymouth that Petty gave him and Wood restored; Austin Dillon interviews younger brother, Ty Dillon, regarding his Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta; and a complete recap of the new 2015 NASCAR race schedule
BARAO WILL BE MORE PREPARED FOR DILLASHAW REMATCH AT UFC 177, SAYS ELLENBERGER: In an epic rematch, UFC 177: DILLASHAW vs. BARAO pits bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw (11-2) against the No. 1-ranked Renan Barao (34-2, 1 NC) on Saturday, Aug. 30. UFC on FOX analyst Jake Ellenberger believes this fight will play out much differently than the first. “TJ was very unpredictable in the first fight and brought some skills to the table that we hadn’t seen before. Barao is going to be much more prepared this fight and it’ll be fun to watch.” Follow the link to watch the complete preview: http://bit.ly/1taG3XJ
UFC TONIGHT – UFC 177 PREVIEW, DILLASHAW, BASZLER, WEIDMAN AND DAVIE INTERVIEWS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Aug. 27 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Kenny Florian, Karyn Bryant, Brian Stann, Daniel Cormier, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: On UFC TONIGHT, Florian and Bryant are joined in the studio by guest hosts Daniel Cormier and Brian Stann. They preview UFC 177 and interview headliner TJ Dillashaw before his title defense against former champ Renan Barao this Saturday night. They also catch up with Shayna Baszler before her Saturday night UFC debut. Plus, the team talks to middleweight champion Chris Weidman andUFC founder Art Davie. Insider Helwani add reports.
UFC PRESENTS: TJ DILLASHAW: FEARLESS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Aug. 27 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: TJ Dillashaw
- This Week:TJ Dillashaw emerged from the tiny town of Angels Camp, Calif. and was crowned UFC champion in the fight capital of the world, Las Vegas. FEARLESS takes you to Dillashaw’s hometown and to his Sacramento training camp to show how a natural-born competitor became a top-ranked wrestler, a prospect on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER television series and the bantamweight champion of the world.
UFC FIGHT FLASHBACK: BARAO VS. DILLASHAW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Thursday, Aug. 28 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: TJ Dillashaw, Renan Barao
- This Week: UFC FIGHT FLASHBACK: BARAO VS. DILLASHAW is an enhanced replay of the one of the most memorable title fights in UFC history, featuring never-before-seen footage from state-of-the-art cameras, and exclusive new sound. Watch it again, like you’ve never seen it before.
UFC 177 WEIGH-IN SHOW, FORMER BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMP CRUZ SERVES AS ANALYST
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports GO, Friday, Aug. 29 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Karyn Bryant, Kenny Florian, Dominick Cruz, Ariel Helwani
- This Week:The UFC WEIGH-IN SHOW features host Karyn Bryant, with former UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz and Kenny Florian as analysts, as the fighters tip the scales. Ariel Helwani interviews fighters during the show.
UFC 177 PREFIGHT: DILLASHAW VS. BARAO PREVIEW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Aug. 30 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Karyn Bryant, Kenny Florian, Dominick Cruz, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Host Bryant and analysts Cruz and Florian preview the main card and prelim fights at UFC 177: DILLASHAW VS. BARAO II.
UFC 177 PRELIMS LIVE ON FOX SPORTS 1
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Deportes / FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Aug. 30 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Goldberg, Joe Rogan, Karyn Bryant, Kenny Florian, Dominick Cruz, Ariel Helwani (FOX Deportes: Víctor Dávila and Fabricio Werdum)
- This Week: The two-hour UFC 177 PRELIMS features four fights including Lorenz Larkin (14-3, 1NC) versus Derek Brunson (11-3) in a middleweight scrap. Heavyweight Ruan Potts (8-2) faces Anthony Hamilton (12-3), while No. 15-ranked flyweight Scott Jorgensen (15-9) fights Olympic gold medal wrestler Henry Cejudo (6-0). Bantamweights Joe Soto (15-2) and Anthony Birchak (11-1) kick off the PRELIMS.
UFC 177 POSTFIGHT SHOW RECAPS BANTAMWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Saturday, Aug. 30 (1:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Karyn Bryant, Kenny Florian, Dominick Cruz, Ariel Helwani
- This Week: Host Bryant and analysts Florian and Cruz recap the bantamweight title fight rematch between TJ Dillashaw and Renan Barao. The group also interviews winners of the main bouts.
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER: INSIDE THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER TRYOUTS, DERRICK LEWIS, JOE LAUZON AND CAT ZINGANO
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Aug. 31 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jon Anik
- This Week: Go behind the scenes as the world’s best 115-pound female fighters jockey to make a groundbreaking season of the hit reality show THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER, where for the first time the finalists will fight for UFC gold. Then, travel to Houston where UFC heavyweight Derrick Lewis has left behind a troubled past to experience a remarkable rise in the UFC’s hardest hitting division. Watch jiu-jitsu masters Rener and Ryron Gracie dissect the precision and skill of Joe Lauzon’s impressive submission win against Jamie Varner. Plus, the first mom to ever triumph inside the Octagon, Cat Zingano, illuminates the Warrior Code that drives her hunt for a UFC belt.
COUNTDOWN TO UFC FIGHT NIGHT: JACARE VS. MOUSASI
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Monday, Sept. 1 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jacare Souza, Gegard Mousasi
- This Week: COUNTDOWN TO UFC FIGHT NIGHT takes you inside the training camps of Gegard Mousasi and Jacare Souza as these top-10 middleweights prepare for a rematch between two completely different fighters than the ones who first met six years ago. In the co-main event, fearsome heavyweights Alistair Overeem and Ben Rothwell brace for a massive clash in Connecticut. Plus, New England fan favorite Joe Lauzon will meet a fellow submission specialist, THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER Season 15 winner Michael Chiesa.
UFC ROUNDTABLE: THE ULTIMATE FIGHTERS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Sept. 3 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Jay Glazer, Rashad Evans, Matt Serra, Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell
- This Week: Host Jay Glazer is joined by former UFC champions Rashad Evans, Matt Serra, Forrest Griffin and Chuck Liddell to discuss all things THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER. Griffin, Evans and Serra relate their experiences competing on the show, while all of them relate their impressions of coaching on the series. This one-hour special is filled with insights, never-been-told stories and intriguing memories of the long-running reality series.
MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
DEFENDING CHAMP MARQUEZ LOOKS TO GET BACK ON TRACK AT SILVERSTONE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Sunday, Aug. 31 (7:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Host Bob Varsha; analysts Gregory Haines and Nick Harris
- This Week: The Hertz British Grand Prix at Silverstone will be the first event on the MotoGP calendar to welcome a winner other than Marc Marquez, as the defending champ’s streak of race wins to start the season ended at 10, when teammate Dani Pedrosa captured the top spot at Brno. The 3.666-mile, 18-turn Silverstone circuit easily is one of the most prestigious venues in the world dedicated to motor sports.
NFL FILMS PRESENTS: A WHOLE LOTTA NOISE GOES INSIDE LEGION OF BOOM
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Tuesday, Sept. 2 (8:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Joe Buck
- This Week: This week’s episode features a roundtable with the Seattle Seahawks “Legion of Boom” secondary and listens in on NFL head coaches wired for sound during training camp.
WORLD CUP STARS FEATURED ON FOX SPORTS AS ENGLAND TAKES ON NORWAY IN AN INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY
- Network/When: England vs Norway, FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports GO, Wednesday, Sept. 3 (2:55 PM ET)
- Talent: Keith Costigan hosts in-studio.
BRITISH PILOTS LOOK FOR HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE AT RED BULL AIR RACE ASCOT
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1 / FOX Sports GO, Monday, Sept. 1 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Nick Fellows, analysis by former Air Race pilot Mike Mangold
- This Week: The famous Ascot thoroughbred horse race track outside of London hosts the next stop of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship. Britain’s Paul Bonhomme and Nigel Lamb are counting on home support in the wooded countryside near the Britain Royal Family’s Windsor Castle as they to narrow the gap to Red Bull Air Race World Championship leader Hannes Arch of Austria at the first race in Britain since 2008. Arch leads the eight-race championship at the mid-way point by 13 points, but Bonhomme (second place) and Lamb (third place) are still in the thick of the title battle with four races remaining in 2014. “The British combo of Nigel Lamb and Paul Bonhomme will try to hold off Hannes Arch, because if he wins in England, the Austrian will be a lock to win the season title,” says FOX Sports 1 analyst Mike Mangold. “This will be a technical racecourse full of high G turns and pilots will be faced with strong and constantly changing winds.” In the Red Bull Air Race, pilots race against the clock as they try to navigate their race planes as fast as possible through a challenging low-altitude slalom course filled with Air Gate obstacles.