FOX SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS
FOX NFL SUNDAY: Erin Andrews Sits Down with Denver Receiving Corps
Jimmy Johnson Breaks Down What the Bears Are Doing Right
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY: No. 16 Washington Hosts Arizona in Pac-12 Showdown on FOX
CROWD GOES WILD for
Carmelo Anthony, Mike Piazza, Tony La Russa & Rick Pitino This Week
FOX SPORTS 1 ON 1: DON MATTINGLY Premieres Mon, Sept. 30 at 8:00 PM ET
FOX NFL KICKOFF
• Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (11:00 AM ET)
• Talent: Joel Klatt with analysts Eddie George and Randy Moss, the trio previews the upcoming days action with news and analysis from around the NFL.
FOX NFL SUNDAY
• Network/When: FOX Sports, Sunday, Sept. 29 (12:00 PM ET)
• Talent: Co-hosts Terry Bradshaw, Curt Menefee along with analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, insider Jay Glazer and NFL rules analyst Mike Pereira
• This Week: Erin Andrews sits down with Broncos receivers Wes Welker, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and tight end Julius Thomas about what life is like with Peyton Manning calling the shots. Additionally, Johnson shows what the Chicago Bears are doing right to keep quarterback Jay Cutler on his feet.
NFL ON FOX WEEK 4 DOUBLEHEADER: AMERICA’S GAME OF THE WEEK EAGLES SWOOP INTO DENVER TO BATTLE BRONCOS
FOX Sports gets NFL fans ready for Week 4 action highlighted by an offensive showdown as Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles face Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Pam Oliver call the action from Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium. Earlier in the day, the Chicago Bears take on the Detroit Lions in an NFC Central showdown airing at 1:00 PM ET on FOX Sports.
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick & Laura Okmin 25% 1:00 PM
Ford Field – Detroit, MI
MARKETS INCLUDE: Chicago, Dayton, Detroit, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, St. Louis
Seattle Seahawks at Houston Texans Chris Myers, Tim Ryan & Jennifer Hale 40% 1:00 PM
Reliant Stadium – Houston, TX
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Greenville, Houston, Knoxville, Memphis, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Francisco, Seattle, Tulsa
New York Giants at Kansas City Chiefs Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch & Erin Andrews 27% 1:00 PM
Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Boston, Denver, Greensboro, Hartford, Kansas City, Miami, New York, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Providence, Richmond, San Diego, Washington D.C., West Palm Beach
Arizona Cardinals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sam Rosen, Heath Evans & Molly McGrath 3% 1:00 PM
Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Fort Myers, Phoenix
Late Game Only
MARKETS INCLUDE: Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Tampa
Philadelphia Eagles at Denver Broncos Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Pam Oliver 69% 4:25 PM
Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Denver, CO.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Fort Myers, Greenville, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Salt Lake City, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, West Palm Beach
Dallas Cowboys at San Diego Chargers Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston & Tony Siragusa 17% 4:25 PM Qualcomm Stadium – San Diego, CA.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, San Diego, Tulsa
Washington Redskins at Oakland Raiders Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber & Kris Budden 12% 4:25 PM
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum – Alameda, CA.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Baltimore, Charlotte, Greensboro, Norfolk, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Francisco, Washington D.C.
Early Game Only: Nashville
HUSKIES HOST PAC-12 SHOWDOWN ON FOX
FOX Sports’ expanded coverage of college football continues Saturday, Sept. 28, with games and studio shows across FOX networks, including FOX broadcast and FOX Sports 1. This weekend, No. 16 Washington hosts Arizona in a Pac-12 showdown on FOX.
- Network/When: FOX, Saturday, Sept. 28 (6:30 PM ET)
- Talent: The FOX Sports lead college football team of play-by-play announcer Gus Johnson, analyst Charles Davis and sideline reporter Kristina Pink
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Saturday, Sept. 28 (10:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Erin Andrews, Joel Klatt, Eddie George, Petros Papadakis, Mike Pereira and Clay Travis
· Features This Week: This week, the FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY pregame show goes in-depth with Washington quarterback Keith Price, discusses which teams are the most over and underrated and previews the biggest matchups around the country. FOX Sports college football analyst Chris Simms joins the group in studio to dissect the game’s top quarterbacks.
FOX SPORTS COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE 9/26 – 9/28
|GAME||NETWORK||Play by Play||Analyst||Sideline|
|Thursday, Sept. 26||
|Iowa State at Tulsa||FOX Sports 1||Justin Kutcher||Joel Klatt||Petros Papadakis|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|SMU at TCU||FOX Sports 1||Craig Bolerjack||Joey Harrington||Ryan Nece|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|Virginia at Pitt||FS South||Wes Durham||Brian Stann||Jenn Hildreth|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|LA Tech vs. Army (Cotton Bowl, Dallas, TX)||FOX Sports 1||Justin Kutcher||James Bates||Brady Poppinga|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|Houston at UTSA||FSN||Mark Followill||Brian Baldinger||JC Pearson|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|Arizona at #16 Washington||FOX||Gus Johnson||Charles Davis||Kristina Pink|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|Arizona at #16 Washington||FOX Deportes||Pablo Alsina||John Laguna|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|Florida Atlantic at Rice||FCS||Brendan Burke||Ben Leber||Lesley McCaslin|
|Saturday, Sept. 28||
|UAB at Vanderbilt||FS South||Bob Rathbun||Tim Couch||Elizabeth Moreau|
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY HEADS NORTH TO WASHINGTON – The FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY TOUR, a unique, mobile, interactive fan destination, heads to Seattle this weekend as the No. 16 Washington Huskies host the Arizona Wildcats. The tour is located at the E1 Parking Lot next to Husky Track and features interactive games, a tailgate zone, photo opportunities and chances to win FOX Sports 1 gear and gift cards. On-air segments with FOX Sports broadcasters Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Kristina Pink are planned throughout the day, including the first live look-in at 11:30 AM PT. Fans are encouraged to show off their school spirit at the tour, which is open Saturday, Sept. 28 from 10:30 AM until kickoff at 4:00 PM PT.
CROWD GOES WILD
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, weekdays (5:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Regis Philbin, Georgie Thompson, Jason Gay, Michael Kosta, Trevor Pryce and Katie Nolan
- Guests: Wednesday, Sept. 25 – professional skateboarding legend Tony Hawk and James Caan, actor and star of Back in the Game; Thursday, Sept. 26 – NFL Hall of Famer Jim Kelly; Friday, Sept. 27 – former baseball great Mike Piazza, Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks; Monday, Sept. 30 – legendary baseball manager Tony La Russa; Tuesday, Oct. 1 – Nick Mangold of the New York Jets, NFL Hall of Famer Barry Sanders; Wednesday, Oct. 2 – Rick Pitino, head coach of the 2013 NCAA champion Louisville Cardinals men’s basketball team
FOX SPORTS LIVE
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, daily (11:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Charissa Thompson, Gabe Kapler, Donovan McNabb, Gary Payton, Andy Roddick, Ephraim Salaam, Clay Travis, Todd Fuhrman, Chris Chelios, Don Bell and Ryan Field
· Features This Week: Sunday, Sept. 29, FOX SPORTS LIVE airs a feature on Jeff Crews, the Reds fan who witnessed the team’s no-hitter in-person in July two days before he passed away from a brain tumor.
NASCAR RACE HUB
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday through Thursday (4:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Adam Alexander, Danielle Trotta; Jeff Hammond, USA Today Sports’ Nate Ryan and Jimmy Spencer
· Guests: Wednesday, Sept. 25: Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup contender Greg Biffle; Thursday, Sept. 26: Ryan Blaney, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver and winner of last week’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Kentucky Speedway
FOX FOOTBALL DAILY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Weekdays (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Curt Menefee, Joel Klatt, Chris Myers, Jay Glazer, Terry Bradshaw, Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, Scott Fujita, Brendon Ayanbadejo, John Lynch, Mike Pereira, Tim Ryan and/or Brian Urlacher
- Guests/Features: Wednesday, Sept. 25 – Talk-back with Washington Huskies head coach Steve Sarkisian
BEING: MIKE TYSON — NFL HALL OF FAMER JIM BROWN DISCUSSES MARRIAGE, FIDELITY AND MORE
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Tuesday, Oct. 1 (10:30 PM ET)
- This Week: Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson visits with NFL Hall of Famer and personal hero Jim Brown and discusses marriage, fidelity and parenting. Struggling to become the family man he aspires to be, Tyson shares his own shortcomings as a father and some of his personal tragedies that have shaped the man he is today as he strives to be a role model for his children, preventing them from repeating the lessons of his past.
FOX SPORTS 1 ON 1: DON MATTINGLY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday, Sept. 30 (8:00 PM ET)
- Highlights: FOX Sports veteran broadcaster Curt Menefee sits down with Dodgers manager Don Mattingly for a candid conversation about the Dodgers roller coaster season, playing for the Yankees and manager Billy Martin, what it was like watching the Yankees win the World Series the year after he retired and who he admires in sports.
THE JONES AND MOSELEY SHOW
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (6:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Dhani Jones and Jonny Moseley
- This Week: This week’s episode of THE JONES AND MOSELEY SHOW features motocross and lacrosse. Watch Ryan Villopoto’s dramatic quest to capture this year’s Lucas Oil Motocross title; then it’s onto the final stages of the ECAC Men’s Lacrosse Tournament Championship. Hosts Dhani Jones and Jonny Moseley also explore the 24 Hours of Lemons grassroots endurance series and Dubai’s intense World Freestyle Football Championship. Global Greatness spotlights include Orlando Duque’s crazy diving feats and Extreme Base Jumping.
THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER: TEMPERS FLARE WHILE TEAM TATE GOES FOR THIRD WIN
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Wednesday, Sept. 25 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, title contender Miesha Tate
- This Week’s Show: The feud between coaches Rousey and Tate heats up when assistant Edmond Traverdyan of Team Rousey and guest coach Dennis Hallman of Team Tate get into a post-fight altercation. In practice, Team Tate makes a bold move pairing men and women together in an intense sparring session. Then, in the third preliminary fight, Team Tate guns for its third win in a row as veteran jiu-jitsu specialist Roxanne Modafferi takes on world champion boxer Jessica Rakoczy.
- Next week: Team Rousey gets some extra inspiration when Ronda invites her mother, winner of the 1984 World Judo Championships, to guest coach at practice. Plus, the bantamweights struggle to keep their weight down as the competition continues.
UFC TONIGHT: GUSTAFSSON, WEIDMAN, SILVA AND EDGAR INTERVIEWS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Wednesday, Sept. 25 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Hosts Kenny Florian, Chael Sonnen and Insider Ariel Helwani
- Features This Week: UFC TONIGHT gets an exclusive interview with Alexander Gustafsson after his epic brawl with Jon Jones at UFC 165. Plus, Florian and Sonnen talk to cutman Stitch Duran to find out just how badly Jones’ eye was cut during his title defense against Gustafsson. Current middleweight champion Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva talk about their impending title fight rematch at UFC 168. Then the hosts catch up with No. 3 ranked featherweight Frankie Edgar about his upcoming stint as coach on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER Season 19 against longtime rival BJ Penn and they have an in-studio interview with rising star Conor McGregor.
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER: HENDRICKS RACES, DODSON MOVES AND MUNOZ BATTLES BULLYING
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Jon Anik
- Features This Week: In this week’s UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER, UFC welterweight title contender Johny Hendricks and lightweight Jamie Varner tackle a Spartan Race obstacle course in the Texas heat. Flyweight John Dodson shows off his athleticism as he breaks down his signature moves. Plus, middleweight Mark Munoz visits a local Orange County high school to deliver a powerful message about bullying.
FOX SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME OF THE WEEK PREGAME
Network/When: FOX, Saturday, Sept. 28 (12:30 PM ET)
Talent: Greg Amsinger, Harold Reynolds, Mitch Williams
FOX SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME OF THE WEEK
Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds Matt Vasgersian, Tim McCarver 72% 12:30 PM
Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Birmingham, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Greensboro, Greenville, Houston, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, Tulsa, Washington D.C.
Probable Pitchers: TBA vs. Homer Bailey, RHP (11-11, 3.40 ERA)
Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins Dick Bremer & Eric Karros 21% 12:30 PM
Target Field – Minneapolis, MN.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Baltimore, Boston, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Hartford, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Providence, San Francisco
Probable Pitchers: Scott Kazmir, LHP (9-9, 4.14 ERA) vs. Cole De Vries, RHP (0-1, 11.70 ERA)
Tampa Bay Rays at Toronto Blue Jays Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson 6% 12:30 PM
Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
MARKETS INCLUDE: Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, West Palm Beach
Probable Pitchers: TBA vs. TBA
MISSION OCTOBER: REDS OCTOBER
REDS OCTOBER highlights the final weekend of the season and all the action in the NL Central. The sixth episode of the FOX Sports 1 and MLB production, takes an inside look at the Cincinnati Reds as they battle the Pittsburgh Pirates in a match-up that could crown a division winner or home field advantage in the one-game Wild Card showdown.
Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday, Sept 30 (7:30 PM ET)
FOX SOCCER DAILY
Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday, Sept. 30 (3:30 PM ET)
Talent: Rob Stone, Warren Barton, Eric Wynalda
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
FOX Sports’ expanded coverage of UEFA Champions League continues next week with Match Day 2 games along with pregame, halftime and postgame coverage.
Network/When: Celtic v Barcelona, live on FOX Sports 1, Tuesday, Oct. 1 (2:00 PM ET)
Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester United, live on FOX Sports 1, Wednesday, Oct. 2 (2:00 PM ET)
Talent: The FOX Sports’ lead soccer team – host Rob Stone, analysts Eric Wynalda, Brian McBride and Warren Barton.
Additional Matches on Tuesday and Wednesday (ALL TIMES EASTERN)
Tuesday, Oct. 1
Zenit v Austria Wein, LIVE FOX Soccer Plus (12:00 PM)
Arsenal v Napoli, LIVE FOX Soccer Plus (2:30 PM)
Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea LIVE FOX Sports 2 (2:30 PM)
Ajax v AC Milan LIVE FSN
Wednesday, Oct. 2
Borussia Dortmund v Marseille DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Sports 2 (2 AM/7 AM)
Basel v Schalke DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus
Porto v Atletico Madrid DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus
CSKA Moscow v Viktoria Plzen LIVE FOX Soccer Plus (12:00 PM )
Real Madrid v FC Kobenhavn LIVE FOX Soccer Plus
Manchester City v Bayern Munchen LIVE FOX Sports 2
Juventus v Galatasaray, LIVE FSN
Anderlecht v Olympiacos DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus (6:00 AM)
Bayer Leverkusen v Real Sociedad DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus (8:00 AM )
Paris St-Germain v Benfica, DELAYED FOX Soccer Plus
MONDAY NIGHT FIGHTS: UNDEFEATED FORMER OLYMPIAN ALI FACES KRUPP IN GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday, Sept. 30 (9:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Barry Tompkins and Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi
- Featured Fights This Week: In the main event, Brooklyn’s undefeated welterweight and 2008 U.S. Olympian Sadam “World Kid” Ali (16-0, 10 KO’s) takes on “Smokin” Jay Krupp (17-5, 8 KO’s) in an eight-round welterweight matchup live at the Cushman & Wakefield Theater at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY in the fourth installment of the Golden Boy Live! Series. Plus, tough Mexican prospect Miguel “Dinamita” Zuniga (13-2, 8 KO’s) steps up to face Michael “The Artist” Perez (18-1-2, 10 KO’s) in a 10-round fight for the vacant WBA Fedelatin Super Lightweight Title. Additionally, 2012 U.S. Olympian “Sir” Marcus Browne (6-0, 6 KO’s) of Staten Island takes on Lamont Williams (5-1-1, 2 KO’s) of Gardena, Calif.
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES: BACK IN ACTION AT LAS VEGAS
After a weekend off, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns to racing Saturday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, live on FOX Sports 1. Matt Crafton remains comfortably atop the point standings, and appears a good bet at Las Vegas with three runner-up finishes in his last four starts there and an average finish of ninth. Only his teammate, Johnny Sauter, has a better record at Las Vegas.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Saturday, Sept. 28 (8:30 PM ET)
· Talent: Play-by-play announcer Rick Allen, analysts Phil Parsons and Michael Waltrip, reporters Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Saturday, Sept. 28 (8:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Host Danielle Trotta, reporters Ray Dunlap and Hermie Sadler
NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES PRACTICE & QUALIYFYING
FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 have the third race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup covered this weekend at Dover International Speedway with a full offering of programming that includes NASCAR Sprint Cup and also NASCAR Nationwide Series practice and qualifying sessions and pre- and post-race coverage of the Cup Series. Points leader Matt Kenseth continues to dominate, netting his seventh win of the year last weekend, and poising a formidable challenge to five-time champion Jimmie Johnson and teammate Kyle Busch.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (10:00 AM ET)
· Talent: Host John Roberts, analysts Larry McReynolds, Kyle Petty and Kenny Wallace, reporters Matt Clark and Wendy Venturini
NASCAR VICTORY LANE
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (7:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Host John Roberts, analysts Kyle Petty and Kenny Wallace, reporter Bob Dillner
· Guests: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race winner
BARRETT-JACKSON LAS VEGAS COLLECTOR AUCTION
The FOX family of networks is scheduled for more than 22 hours of live coverage from this week’s Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas Collector Car Auction. National Geographic, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 combine to chronicle one of the nation’s premier fall collector car auctions featuring the Saturday sale of Ex-Maharaja of Kotah’s ‘Tiger Car,’ an extremely rare and sought-after 1925 Rolls-Royce Phantom 1 specially equipped to hunt Bengal tigers and other wild game.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Thursday, Sept. 26 (5:00 PM ET); FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 27 (3:00 PM ET); FOX Sports 2, Friday, Sept. 27 (5:00 PM ET); FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 27 (7:00 PM ET); FOX Sports 2, Friday, Sept. 27 (10:00 PM ET); National Geographic, Saturday, Sept. 28 (3:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Bob Varsha, Matt Stone, Mike Joy, Steve Magnante, Rick DeBruhl, Justin Bell, Ralph Sheheen and April Rose
FOX Sports 2 heads to Connecticut’s historic Lime Rock Park to televise the final race in Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car history. While the broadcast takes a look back at Series memories and moments, on-track battles are still front and center, as six drivers in both Prototype and GT categories have a chance to win season championships. Next year, in a merger between Grand-Am and the American Le Mans Series, the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship emerges as North America’s premier sanctioning body for professional sports car racing. FOX Sports has signed on to cover the new series through the 2018 season.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 28 (1:30 PM ET)
· Talent: Brian Till, Calvin Fish, Dorsey Schroeder, Chris Neville and Darren Law
Only five races remain as the MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP heads to Spain’s state-of-the-art, 3.15-mile MotorLand Aragon road course. Despite 20-year-old rookie Marc Marquez’s 34-point championship cushion, two-time and defending MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPION Jorge Lorenzo is making a late-season push having won the last two races, tying him with Dani Pedrosa for second in the World Championship. Adding to the story, Marquez and Lorenzo each consider MotorLand Aragon their home facility, a place where they feel strongly positioned to score a critical late-season victory.
- Network/When: MOTOGP World Championship, FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (8:00 AM ET); MOTOGP MOTO 2, FOX Sports 2, Sunday, Sept. 29 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Greg Creamer, Gavin Emmett and Nick Harris
Two full hours of Lucas Oil Off Road Series action from Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, Calif. All four categories – Pro 4, Pro Buggy, Pro Light and Pro 2 – take to this technically challenging course, highlighted by Pro 2 legend and point’s leader Rob MacCachren’s chase for a remarkable 21st overall championship within the sport of off-road racing.
- Network/When: Pro 4 & Pro Buggy, FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (4:00 PM ET); Pro Light & Pro 2, FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 29 (5:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Ken Stout, Cameron Steele, Erin Bates and Rob Klepper
FOX HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
FOX HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL LIVE FROM CALIFORNIA
FOX HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, a seven-episode series showcasing the country’s greatest prep players, features a West Coast showdown this week between California powerhouses Edison and Mater Dei.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 27 (10:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Play-by-play announcer Daron Sutton, analyst Kirk Morrison and reporter Alex Curry
FOX SPORTS LIVE EVENT AND STUDIO PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (9/25 – 10/2)
All Times Easter/Subject to Change
FOX SPORTS (BROADCAST) – BLUE; FOX SPORTS 1 – BLACK; FOX SPORTS 2 – GREEN