FOX SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS
FOX NFL SUNDAY: Oliver Interviews Packers Receivers, Plus Former Heavyweight Boxing Champ Tyson In-Studio
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY: No. 5 Stanford Hosts. No. 23 Arizona State
6:30 PM ET on FOX
THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER: Tensions Mount Between Coaches Rousey and Tate
BEING: MIKE TYSON Premiers on FOX Sunday, Sept. 22, Moves to FOX Sports 1 on Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Sneak Peak Link Included
NASCAR RACE HUB: Moves to Hour-Long Format
TYSON JOINS FOX NFL SUNDAY FOR KNOCKOUT ON-FIELD DEMO; OLIVER GETS LOWDOWN FROM PACKERS RECEIVERS; JAY & DAN TAKE OVER POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
· FOX NFL SUNDAY, America’s most-watched NFL pregame show Sunday, Sept. 22 (12:00 PM ET) on FOX
· Talent: Co-hosts Terry Bradshaw, Curt Menefee with analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, insider Jay Glazer and rules analyst Mike Pereira
· Features This Week: Reporter Pam Oliver travels to Green Bay to sit-down with the Packers’ talented collection of receivers including Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and James Jones to talk about how their offensive game-plan has gelled in just two weeks. Former heavyweight boxing champion and star of FOX Sports’ new BEING series, Mike Tyson, joins the cast on the field to talk about what he’s looking forward to seeing Week 3 and FOX SPORTS LIVE’s Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole offer their highlight services during the postgame show.
St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston
AT&T Stadium – Arlington, Texas
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Austin, Dallas, Memphis, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, St. Louis, Tulsa
Green Bay Packers at Cincinnati Bengals Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, Ohio
MARKETS INCLUDE: Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle
New York Giants at Carolina Panthers Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick 17% 1:00 PM
Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, N.C.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch 8% 1:00 PM
Gillette Stadium – Foxboro, Mass.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Boston, Buffalo, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Orlando, Providence, Tampa
Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints Sam Rosen, Heath Evans
Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, La.
MARKETS INCLUDE: New Orleans, Phoenix
Detroit Lions at Washington Redskins Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber & Kris Budden 8% 1:00 PM
FedEx Field – Landover, Md.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Detroit, Norfolk, Richmond, Washington D.C.
Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins Chris Myers, Tim Ryan
Sun Life Stadium – Miami, Fla.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Cleveland, Houston, Knoxville, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, San Diego, West Palm Beach
FOX SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME OF THE WEEK PREGAME SHOW
- Network: FOX, Saturday, Sept. 21 (12:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Greg Amsinger, Harold Reynolds, Mitch Williams
San Francisco Giants at New York Yankees* Matt Vasgersian & Tim McCarver 87% 1:00 PM
Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Greensboro, Grenville, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tulsa, West Palm Beach
Probable Pitchers: Ryan Vogelsong, RHP (3-5, 5.73 ERA) vs. TBA
Baltimore Orioles at Tampa Bay Rays Gary Thorne & Tom Verducci 12% 1:00 PM
Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, Fla.
MARKETS INCLUDE: Baltimore, Cleveland, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Norfolk, Orlando, Tampa, Washington D.C.
Probable Pitchers: TBA vs. TBA
*Denotes FOX Deportes Game of the Week
MISSION OCTOBER FOLLOWS CLEVELAND INDIANS THROUGH WEEKEND – MISSION OCTOBER, the fifth episode of FOX Sports 1 and MLB Productions, takes an inside look at the surprise team in the American League – the underdog Cleveland Indians as they fight to play in October.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Monday, Sept. 23 (7:30 PM ET)
RANKED PAC-12 FOES MEET ON FOX – FOX Sports’ expanded coverage of college football continues this weekend, with games and studio shows across FOX networks, including the broadcast channel and FOX Sports 1. No. 23 Arizona State takes momentum from a big win last week into Palo Alto to face the fifth-ranked Stanford Cardinal.
- Network/When: FOX, Saturday, Sept. 21 (6:30 PM ET)
- Talent: The FOX Sports lead college football team – play-by-play announcer Gus Johnson, analyst Charles Davis and sideline reporter Kristina Pink
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Saturday, Sept. 21 (10:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Erin Andrews, Joel Klatt, Eddie George, Petros Papadakis, Mike Pereira and Clay Travis
- Features This Week: This weekend on FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY, Klatt heads back to his home state of Colorado to look at how recent flooding has impacted the Boulder community and shares how the Buffaloes football team has helped with relief and recovery. Also on this week’s show, Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan is profiled, Clay Travis dishes on Texas head coach Mack Brown, and the Taiwanese animators explain what’s happening with Bo Pelini at Nebraska.
FOX SPORTS COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
|GAME||NETWORK||Play by Play||Analyst||Sideline|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|LA Tech at Kansas||FOX Sports 1||Justin Kutcher||James Bates||Brady Poppinga|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|Tulane at Syracuse||FS South||Wes Durham||Brian Stann||Jenn Hildreth|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|Houston vs. Rice (Reliant Stadium, Houston)||FSN||Mark Followill||Brian Baldinger||JC Pearson|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|Louisiana-Monroe at Baylor||FOX Sports 1||Craig Bolerjack||Joey Harrington||Ryan Nece|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|#23 Arizona State at #5 Stanford||FOX||Gus Johnson||Charles Davis||Kristina Pink|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|Texas St. at Texas Tech||FSN||Ron Thulin||Gary Reasons||Jim Knox|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|Troy at Mississippi State||FS South||Bob Rathbun||Tim Couch||Elizabeth Moreau|
|Saturday, Sept. 21||
|UTSA at UTEP||FCS||Brendan Burke||Ben Leber||Lesley McCaslin|
FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY TOUR STOPS AT STANFORD – The FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY TOUR, a unique, mobile, interactive fan destination, rolls in to Palo Alto this weekend as No. 5 Stanford hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday, Sept. 21. The tour is located at Cobb Track & Angell Field across from Stanford Stadium and features interactive games, a tailgate zone, photo opportunities and FOX Sports 1 gear and gift cards. Several on-air segments featuring sideline reporter Kristina Pink are planned, including the first look-in at 11:30 AM PT during FOX COLLEGE SATURDAY on FOX Sports 1. Fans are encouraged to show off their school spirit at the tour, which is open Saturday from 10:30 AM until kickoff at 4:00 PM PT.
RODGERS FOLLOWS MONSTER PERFORMANCE WITH APPEARANCE ON FOX FOOTBALL DAILY – Following a week in which he recorded 480 passing yards in a win over Washington, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers joins FOX FOOTBALL DAILY for a talk-back on Wednesday, Sept. 18. On Sunday, Sept. 22, FOX NFL KICKOFF takes a look at Julio Jones and his 42-inch vertical, and Alex Marvez profiles Ryan Tannehil.
- Network/Where: FOX Sports 1, weekdays at 6:00 PM ET
- Talent: Curt Menefee, Joel Klatt, Jay Glazer, Terry Bradshaw, Scott Fujita, Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, John Lynch, Randy Moss, Mike Pereira, Tim Ryan and/or Brian Urlacher
- Guests/Features: Wednesday, Sept. 18 – Talk-back with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
Sunday, Sept. 22 – Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones’ 42-inch vertical; Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill with FOX Sports’ Alex Marvez
Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Former college football player Brandon Eyring with FOX Sports’ Peter Schrager on head injury and death of Eyring’s teammate
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
FOX HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, a seven-episode series showcasing the country’s greatest prep players. This week features a rare Thursday night gridiron battle between Coppell (Texas) at Garland (Texas).
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Thursday, Sept. 19 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: MBL on FOX play-by-play announcer Daron Sutton and analyst Ben Leber, a former NFL linebacker and part of FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL on FOX College Sports.
BEING: MIKE TYSON PREMIERES ON FOX SUNDAY, MOVES TO FOX SPORTS 1 NEXT WEEK – BEING: MIKE TYSON, FOX Sports’ original Emmy Award-nominated all-access documentary series, follows the enigmatic former heavyweight champ as he opens his life and very soul, allowing audiences to experience his amazing transformation from world renowned sports superstar to Mr. John Q. Public. In the original six-part series, cameras follow Tyson as he visits the prison in Indianapolis where he was incarcerated, spends unprecedented time with one-time rival Evander Holyfield discussing their memories of “the ear” incident, meets with “The Greatest,” Muhammad Ali, and discusses parenthood and life with his personal hero and mentor Jim Brown.
- Network/Where: FOX, Sunday, Sept. 22 either before (3:30 – 4:00 PM ET) or after (4:30 – 5:00 PM ET) NFL on FOX coverage / FOX Sports 1, Tuesday, Sept. 24 (10:30 PM ET)
FOX SPORTS STRIKES DEAL FOR WORLD CUP OF BOXING: FOX Sports and the World Boxing Council (WBC) have reached a multi-platform agreement that brings the recently created 24-card “WBC World Cup of Professional Boxing” to the FOX Sports family of networks, beginning Friday, October 18. The deal grants exclusive broadcast rights in the U.S., where fights air on FOX Sports 1, America’s new sports network, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Deportes. Exclusive rights also apply in the Caribbean through FOX Sports 2 and FOX Deportes, while non-exclusive rights apply in the Dominican Republic and Cuba.
TEAM TATE LOOKS FOR SECOND WIN WITH GRAPPLING SPECIALIST IN THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER – The action heats up on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER this week, as the historic season 18 features the second fight between Team Rousey, coached by women’s UFC champion Ronda Rousey, and Team Tate, coached by challenger Miesha Tate. Team Tate is in the hunt for its second win, as grappling specialist Chris Holdsworth takes on Rousey’s number-one male pick, Chris Beal. But the team’s cohesion is threatened when Cody Bollinger accuses episode 2 winner Julianna Pena of leaking their fight picks. The coaches nearly come to blows when a year-old controversy fuels a heated debate about Rousey and Tate’s pending matchup, while hints of romance are on the horizon as the coeds settle into their new living arrangements.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Wednesday, Sept. 17 (10:00 PM ET)
UFC 165 HEADLINERS JONES AND GUSTAFFSON JOIN UFC TONIGHT – UFC TONIGHT, the official news and information show of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, previews UFC 165’s light heavyweight title fight between champ Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson, with exclusive interviews with Jones, Gustafsson, Oddsmaker Jason McCormick and more.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Wednesday, Sept. 18 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Hosts Kenny Florian, Chael Sonnen, Insider Ariel Helwani
UFC 165 WEIGH-IN SHOW – Watch all the fighters at the official weigh-in for UFC 165 during the live UFC 165 WEIGH-IN SHOW from Toronto, featuring current light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and challenger Alexander Gustafsson.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Friday, Sept. 20 (4:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Host Karyn Bryant, analysts Chael Sonnen and Dominick Cruz, reporter Ariel Helwani
UFC 165 PRELIMS FEATURE 4 EXCITING FIGHTS – Watch the exciting UFC 165 PRELIMS featuring four fights including a lightweight bout between Mike Ricci (9-3) and Myles Jury (12-0) and the bantamweight match-up between No. 10 ranked Ivan Menjivar (25-10) and Wilson Reis (16-4). Chris Clements (11-4, 1NC) squares off against Stephen Thompson (7-1) in a welterweight bout, while bantamweights Mitch Gagnon (9-2) and Dustin Kimura (11-0) start things off.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Saturday, Sept. 21 (8:00 PM ET)
· Talent: Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg
UFC 165 POSTFIGHT SHOW RECAPS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BOUT – Watch the UFC 165 POSTFIGHT SHOW, with full reviews of the fights and interviews with the winners from the light heavyweight championship fight.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 21 (2:00 AM PT)
· Talent: Host Jay Glazer, analysts Chael Sonnen and Dominick Cruz, reporter Ariel Helwani
UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER RECOUNTS UFC 164, EXCLUSIVE MCGREGOR INTERVIEW – UFC ULTIMATE INSIDER takes a flashback to UFC 164 where Anthony Pettis submitted Benson Henderson to win the lightweight title. Host Jon Anik gets an exclusive interview with rising star Conor McGregor; lightweight contender Gilbert Melendez reflects on the UFC experience in Warrior Code.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 22 (7:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Host Jon Anik
NASCAR RACE HUB EXPANDING TO 1-HOUR FORMAT
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Mondays through Thursdays (12:00 PM ET on Thursday, Sept. 19); 1:30 PM ET on Friday, Sept. 20 (special edition)
· Talent: Co-hosts Steve Byrnes and Danielle Trotta; analysts Jimmy Spencer and USA Today Sports’ Nate Ryan
- Note: NASCAR RACE HUB returns to a one-hour format on Monday, Sept. 23 at 4:00 PM ET, expanding to highlight the 2013 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Programming scheduling for the 2014 season will be determined later this year. To accommodate the move, FOX SOCCER DAILY moves to the 3:30 PM ET time slot.
NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES QUALIFYING – NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES QUALIFYING is live from New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon. Watch as the stars of the Sprint Cup Series take to the ‘Magic Mile’ to see who grabs the top spot for Sunday’s race, including the 13 drivers positioned in this year’s Chase for the Championship. In 2012, current Chase competitor Jeff Gordon scored one of his two pole positions for the season.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 20 (3:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Joy, Hermie Sadler, Larry McReynolds, Ralph Sheheen and Bob Dillner
NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES PRACTICES – NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES PRACTICES are live from New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 20 (12:00 PM ET)
FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 21 (9:00 AM ET)
FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 21 (11:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Mike Joy, John Roberts, Hermie Sadler, Larry McReynolds, Ralph Sheheen, Matt Clark and Bob Dillner
NASCAR LIVE – NASCAR LIVE sets this weekend’s storylines from Loudon’s New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Get the latest garage chatter and driver interviews recapping what happened during Friday’s critical Sprint Cup Series qualifying session, who’s fastest in morning practice and which driver has the edge heading into Sunday’s race on the ‘Magic Mile.’ Segments include a breakdown of NASCAR’s new restart rules first implemented in Chicago; a look at last weekend’s engine trouble suffered by Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin and the championship implications of Kurt Busch’s late-race comeback in Chicago after being penalized for speeding on pit road.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 21 (10:30 AM ET)
- Talent: Bob Dillner, Kenny Wallace and Matt Clark
NASCAR WHELEN MODIFIED SERIES RACE – The NASCAR WHELEN MODIFIED SERIES RACE is live from Loudon’s New Hampshire Motor Speedway where it could be the last stand for defending series champion Doug Coby. Trailing point’s leader and short-track ace Ryan Preece by 45 with only three races remaining, Coby hopes to win his third-straight series race on a track more than a mile in length.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Saturday, Sept. 21 (12:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Mike Joy, Bob Dillner and Ralph Sheheen
NASCAR RACEDAY – NASCAR RACEDAY is live from New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon. Get the latest news, notes, features and interviews from the garage area as the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season heads down the homestretch. Sunday’s edition takes a look at Chase driver Joey Logano, who’s competing on his home track this weekend; handicaps The Chase after Matt Kenseth’s big win in Chicago while also discussing what makes five-time Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson and his Crew Chief Chad Knaus so good during crunch time.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 22 (9:00 AM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Kyle Petty, Kenny Wallace, Larry McReynolds, Matt Clark, Bob Dillner and Rutledge Wood
- Guests: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Kurt and Kyle Busch. Kurt, the 2004 Sprint Cup Series champion, and his brother Kyle, are both in this year’s Chase for the Sprint Cup Series Championship.
NASCAR VICTORY LANE – NASCAR VICTORY LANE from Loudon’s New Hampshire Motor Speedway wraps up the day of racing, including an interview from that day’s winning driver, as well as what’s next for the Sprint Cup Series Chase for the Championship.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 22 (7:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Roberts, Kyle Petty, Kenny Wallace and Bob Dillner
KIMMEL IN SEARCH OF 10th ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP – The ARCA Racing Series (http://www.arcaracing.com/) rolls into Kentucky Speedway for the ZLOOP with nine-time ARCA champ Frank Kimmel leading the points’ race over 18-year-old Mason Mingus and Venturini Motorsports’ Justin Boston. And keep an eye on young Kyle Benjamin. The 15-year-old already has two wins on the season.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 20 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: Rick Allen and former racer Phil Parsons man the booth, while Ray Dunlap and Jim Tretow man the pits.
LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD RACING SERIES – The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (http://www.lucasoiloffroad.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 22 (1:00 PM ET)
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (http://www.lucasdirt.com/) racing from Batesville
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Sunday, Sept. 22 (2:00 PM ET)
FOX SPORTS ORIGINALS / LIVE STUDIO
CROWD GOES WILD STUDIO GUESTS
CROWD GOES WILD tackles the day’s biggest, craziest and most unique sports stories, featuring in-studio interviews with some of the most prominent names in sports and entertainment
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, weekdays at 5:00 PM ET
- Talent: Regis Philbin, Georgie Thompson, Jason Gay, Michael Kosta, Trevor Pryce and Katie Nolan
- Guests: Wednesday, Sept. 18 – UFC President Dana White, SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE’s Kenan Thompson
Thursday, Sept. 19 – Terry Crews of FOX’s BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
FOX SPORTS LIVE STUDIO GUESTS
FOX SPORTS LIVE, FOX Sports 1’s nightly news, opinion and highlights show, presents the day’s news and highlights with a panel of expert analysts and high-profile guests from across the sports world.
· Network/When: FOX Sports 1, daily at 11:00 PM ET
· Talent: Jay Onrait, Dan O’Toole, Charissa Thompson, Gary Payton, Gabe Kapler, Andy Roddick and Ephraim Salaam
· Feature: FOX Sports.com’s senior golf writer, Robert Lusetich, sits down with Adam Scott at Atlanta Golf Club for a taped interview airing Wednesday, Sept. 18
THE JONES AND MOSELEY SHOW – THE JONES AND MOSELEY SHOW takes a look at global sports like you’ve never seen it before. This episode focuses on the fast, the furious…and those dramatic finishes and record-breaking attempts that define the most insane and unusual sports from around the world.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 2, Friday, Sept. 20 (5:00 AM ET)
- Talent: Dhani Jones and Jonny Moseley
FOX SPORTS 1 ON 1: ROGER GOODELL – NFL on FOX analyst John Lynch goes in-depth and one-on-one with one of the most powerful and recognizable leaders in professional sports, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Tuesday, Sept. 24 (8:00 PM ET)
- Talent: John Lynch
FOX SOCCER DAILY – FOX SOCCER DAILY, the live soccer news, highlights and analysis program, is set to recap all the week’s action including the best goals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and CONCACAF Champions League.
- Network/When: FOX Sports 1, Friday, Sept. 20 (3:00 PM ET), Starting Monday, Sept 23 (3:30 PM ET)
- Talent: Julie Stewart-Binks, Brian McBride, Eric Wynalda
CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – The CONCACAF Champions League, North America’s most prestigious club competition, features two MLS teams on Match Day 5, as the Houston Dynamo takes on Trinidad & Tobago’s DirecTV W Connection and the LA Galaxy faces Costa Rican side CS Cartagines.
- Network/When: Houston Dynamo v DirecTV W Connection, live on FOX Sports 2, Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 8:00 PM ET. CS Cartagines v LA Galaxy, live on FOX Soccer Plus, Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 10:00 PM ET.
- Talent: Game 1 – JP Dellacamera and Brian Dunseth. Game 2 – Dave Denholm and Cobi Jones.
FOX SPORTS LIVE EVENT AND STUDIO PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (9/18 – 9/25)
All Times Easter/Subject to Change
FOX SPORTS (BROADCAST) – BLUE; FOX SPORTS 1 – BLACK; FOX SPORTS 2 – GREEN