ESPN’s fourth annual ESPY Day to benefit the V Foundation raised $5.2 million for cancer research, including $2.6 million that will be directed to the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund, which encourages cutting-edge research for minority populations suffering from cancer. This year’s fundraising total surpassed last year’s total with an overall 32% increase. To date, ESPY-related fundraising efforts have totaled over $30 million.
You are here: / / Fourth Annual ESPY Day Raises More than $5 Million for Cancer Research
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on