ESPN’s fourth annual ESPY Day to benefit the V Foundation raised $5.2 million for cancer research, including $2.6 million that will be directed to the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund, which encourages cutting-edge research for minority populations suffering from cancer. This year’s fundraising total surpassed last year’s total with an overall 32% increase. To date, ESPY-related fundraising efforts have totaled over $30 million.
You are here: / / Fourth Annual ESPY Day Raises More than $5 Million for Cancer Research
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on