ESPN’s fourth annual ESPY Day to benefit the V Foundation raised $5.2 million for cancer research, including $2.6 million that will be directed to the Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund, which encourages cutting-edge research for minority populations suffering from cancer. This year’s fundraising total surpassed last year’s total with an overall 32% increase. To date, ESPY-related fundraising efforts have totaled over $30 million.
You are here: / / Fourth Annual ESPY Day Raises More than $5 Million for Cancer Research
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on