College Football’s Second-Most Watched Week 3 Game Across All Networks ESPN’s Streaming Sees Record Usage on Saturday Florida State at Louisville (noon on ABC) had a total live audience (TV + Streaming) of 6,376,000 average viewers, the second-most watched college football game across all networks in college football’s week 3 and up 148% over the … Read More
You are here: / / Florida State at Louisville Delivers Significant Audience Across Platforms
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.