FiveThirtyEight is launching its biggest political project of the year: The 2016 General Election Forecast, based on Editor-in-Chief Nate Silver’s well-known model, which first gained national attention in 2008 when it correctly predicted the results of the presidential election in 49 of 50 states, along with all 35 U.S. Senate races.
You are here: / / FiveThirtyEight Unveils General Election Forecast
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on