Last night’s inaugural 2016 Presidential Debate marked not only an unprecedented occasion to viewers around the country but also to FiveThirtyEight: The site reached its all-time single day record traffic across all metrics during the event, including 8.2 million minutes and an average minute audience of 5,720, according to Adobe Analytics.
You are here: / / FiveThirtyEight Reaches All-Time Single Day Record Traffic during First Presidential Debate
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on