A special 1.5 hour primetime edition of First Take will air Friday, June 30, on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET, following the Manny Paquiao-Jeff Horn weigh-in on ESPN. The special will feature commentators Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman with host Cassidy Hubbarth in the same debate format as the daily First Take shows. Smith and Kellerman will break down the Paquiao-Horn fight and cover the hot topics of the day, including the countdown to the start of NBA Free Agency. Also, special guest Andre Ward, called boxing’s best pound-for-pound fighter, will take a seat at the desk to look ahead to the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor and Triple G-Canelo Alvarez fights.
You are here: / / First Take Primetime Special Friday on ESPN; DJs Amira & Kayla Join Friday Morning Show
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on