A special 1.5 hour primetime edition of First Take will air Friday, June 30, on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET, following the Manny Paquiao-Jeff Horn weigh-in on ESPN. The special will feature commentators Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman with host Cassidy Hubbarth in the same debate format as the daily First Take shows. Smith and Kellerman will break down the Paquiao-Horn fight and cover the hot topics of the day, including the countdown to the start of NBA Free Agency. Also, special guest Andre Ward, called boxing’s best pound-for-pound fighter, will take a seat at the desk to look ahead to the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor and Triple G-Canelo Alvarez fights.
You are here: / / First Take Primetime Special Friday on ESPN; DJs Amira & Kayla Join Friday Morning Show
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on