Since First Take moved to ESPN on Tuesday, Jan. 3, the show’s audience (P2+) has increased 12% and its “reach” – the total number of people who watch the show in the course of a month – is 63% larger. Also, the audience profile is younger and more diverse than when it aired on ESPN2.
You are here: / / First Take on ESPN: Average Audience up Double Digits, Reach Increases More Than 60 Percent
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on