In August, First Take enjoyed a 35% increase in viewership over the previous year, averaging 404,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen’s August: July 31 – August 25). The month ended with two days on location in Las Vegas to preview last weekend’s much-anticipated Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight.
You are here: / / First Take in Las Vegas Caps a Knockout Month
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on