ESPN commentators continue to fill the debate chairs on First Take, next week with SportsCenter anchor Jonathan “The Coach” Coachman and studio anchor Max Bretos filling in Monday, July 18, through Wednesday, July 20. On Thursday and Friday, ESPN Deportes takes over with commentators Claudia Trejos and Marly Rivera, alongside ESPN Radio’s Anita Marks at the desk, giving their takes on the day’s top stories.
You are here: / / First Take Fills the Debate Chair: Next Week’s Lineup Announced
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on