ESPN commentators continue to fill the debate chairs on First Take, next week with SportsCenter anchor Jonathan “The Coach” Coachman and studio anchor Max Bretos filling in Monday, July 18, through Wednesday, July 20. On Thursday and Friday, ESPN Deportes takes over with commentators Claudia Trejos and Marly Rivera, alongside ESPN Radio’s Anita Marks at the desk, giving their takes on the day’s top stories.
You are here: / / First Take Fills the Debate Chair: Next Week’s Lineup Announced
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on