ESPN commentators continue to fill the debate chairs on First Take, next week with SportsCenter anchor Jonathan “The Coach” Coachman and studio anchor Max Bretos filling in Monday, July 18, through Wednesday, July 20. On Thursday and Friday, ESPN Deportes takes over with commentators Claudia Trejos and Marly Rivera, alongside ESPN Radio’s Anita Marks at the desk, giving their takes on the day’s top stories.
You are here: / / First Take Fills the Debate Chair: Next Week’s Lineup Announced
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on