Last night’s NBA Western Conference Finals Game 4 delivered a total metered market rating of a 5.9 across ESPN and ESPN2, which was up 40 percent from a 4.2 rating for Game 4 of the 2017 Western Finals – the last time ESPN televised the Western Finals. It peaked with a 7.1 metered market rating from 11:30-11:45 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Western Conference Finals Game 4 Metered Market Ratings Up 40 Percent From Last Time it Televised the Western Finals
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.