Through the June 18 edition of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell, the total live audience (television plus streaming) for the franchise is up 13 percent compared to the same period last year. Sunday Night Baseball is averaging a total live audience of 1,956,000 viewers, up from 1,737,000 viewers in 2016, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Total Live Audience For Sunday Night Baseball Up 13 Percent From Last Year
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on