On Wednesday, Dec. 6, The Undefeated, ESPN’s multiplatform initiative focusing on the intersections of sports, race and culture, will launch The Plug (#theplugESPN) – a weekly podcast featuring authentic conversations on the hottest topics in sports, race and culture. The pod will also feature interviews with newsmakers in the pop-culture genre. Weekly, #theplugESPN will tackle topical issues of interest to a younger audience. Audio versions of the podcast will post on Wednesdays. The 60-minute (approximate) conversation will live on www.TheUndefeated.com, the ESPN App and Apple podcasts.
You are here: / / ESPN’s The Undefeated Launches The Plug – A Thought-Provoking Podcast for and by Millennials
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.