ESPN today announced that The Jump, its daily NBA studio show, will return for season two starting Monday, Oct. 24, during the opening week of the NBA season. The Jump, hosted by Rachel Nichols, will air Mondays through Fridays at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2, before moving to ESPN after the Super Bowl. ESPN has expanded The Jump to a season-long show, which will air through the NBA’s summer league in July.
You are here: / / ESPN’s The Jump Hosted by Rachel Nichols Returns for Season Two October 24
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on