ESPN’s live telecast of the Saturday, July 1, “Battle of Brisbane” (10 p.m. ET to 1 a.m. ET) delivered a 1.8 metered market rating according to Nielsen, making it the highest-rated fight on record for a cable network this decade.* The WBO World Welterweight Championship main event between Manny “Pac Man” Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs), the Filipino legend and boxing’s only eight-division world champion, against undefeated No. 1 contender and Brisbane’s favorite son Jeff “The Hornet” Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) (12 a.m. ET to 1 a.m. ET) delivered a 2.4 overnight rating. Horn defeated Pacquiao by a controversial unanimous decision.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Telecast of the “Battle of Brisbane” and The WBO World Welterweight Championship Fight between Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn is Highest-Rated Boxing Telecast on Cable TV Since at least 2010
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on