ESPN’s live telecast Saturday, July 1, of the “Battle of Brisbane” (10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET) averaged a total live audience (television and streaming) of 3.1 million viewers across the ESPN and ESPN Deportes networks, according to Fast National ratings from Nielsen. It was the highest-rated and most-watched boxing telecast on cable television since 2006 and ESPN’s highest-rated boxing telecast since 1995.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Telecast of the “Battle of Brisbane” and The WBO World Welterweight Championship Fight between Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn is Cable Television’s Highest-Rated and Most-Watched Boxing Telecast since 2006 and ESPN’s Highest-Rated Boxing Telecast since 1995
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on