ESPN’s 2017 T-Mobile Home Run Derby telecast was the most-watched since 2008 and the second-most watched since 1999, according to Fast Nationals from Nielsen. ESPN generated an average total live audience of 8,689,000 viewers, up 55 percent from last year. The total live audience includes ESPN, ESPN2’s Spanish-language simulcast, ESPN Deportes and English and Spanish streaming viewers.
You are here: / / ESPN’s T-Mobile Home Run Derby Telecast Was Most-Watched Since 2008
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on