ESPN’s 2017 T-Mobile Home Run Derby telecast was the most-watched since 2008 and the second-most watched since 1999, according to Fast Nationals from Nielsen. ESPN generated an average total live audience of 8,689,000 viewers, up 55 percent from last year. The total live audience includes ESPN, ESPN2’s Spanish-language simulcast, ESPN Deportes and English and Spanish streaming viewers.
You are here: / / ESPN’s T-Mobile Home Run Derby Telecast Was Most-Watched Since 2008
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on