ESPN’s 2017 T-Mobile Home Run Derby telecast delivered a 5.5 metered market rating, making it the highest-rated Home Run Derby since 2009, according to Nielsen. The rating for the rating telecast is up 38 percent from last year (4.0). It peaked with a 6.2 rating from 9:15-9:30 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / ESPN’s T-Mobile Home Run Derby Telecast Is Highest-Rated Since 2009
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on